Please help noob here frustrated

Shegwa

I have watched all the videos on YouTube on how to upgrade your weapon but all of the videos or how to upgrade your weapon to a certain point I need the very first stage for some reason when I put my equipment upgrade thing on it doesn’t tell me what I need to do it all I see the paths and all that stuff but the whole point of this is I can’t update my weapon from the very first point the manage equipment menu shows no way to upgrade it I know I should have all the stuff I’m level 50 hog moon lvl 5 what do I do I don’t get it to start off upgrading?  Like if I don’t have a menu to upgrade and it’s not showing me how do I actually upgrade my first weaponLike if I don’t have a menu to upgrade and it’s not showing me how do I actually upgrade my first weapon

continue the story, you get the weapon at act 7, and if that one doesn't have 6 free gem slots please get boxes from the npc (for example jadetown) for naryu silver until you get one with 6 slots. But you only can buy them once you got them in the story ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Heads up in case you didn't read about upcoming changes yet: the new maximum gem slots will be increased to 8 (from 6) on Dec. 5th, so if you haven't gotten your legendary weapon yet, no rush : )

As mentioned above, save up Naryu Silver (Reminder: 20 Naryu Coin = 1 Naryu Silver)
You can purchase the weapon chest at the vendor in Grand Harvest Square (?*) for 5 Naryu Silver (?*)

The amount of gem slots your weapon will have when you open the weapon chest is random, so you may have to buy and open a few chests.

(*not sure on those details, I hope I got them right)

When I posted, I had thought RNG max slots would move to 8; however, based on the Patch Notes released yesterday:

Equipment

Legendary Weapons can now have a maximum of 8 gem slots.

Unlocking the 7th or 8th gem slot costs 22 Legendary Gem Hammer and 5 gold each.

So overall more gems, but I can't say with certainty what the RNG max will be when buying weapons from the vendor. I'd assume they remain capped at 6.

17 hours ago, Tsaozin said:

So overall more gems, but I can't say with certainty what the RNG max will be when buying weapons from the vendor. I'd assume they remain capped at 6.

You can get 8-slot seraph/baleful from the light/dark box for naryu silver. Took me about 40 attempts to get one for my alt.

Archived