AkihikoTheSlayr

What’s this to Khanda Vihar quest

I need to do this one quest called “To Khanda Vihar” in order to use the party finder for dungeons in Khanda Vihar. I’d appreciate any help so I can start farming materials for my weapon

Shekinah   

I don't remember if there was a quest named like that at all. But if you can travel to Khanda Vihar you can join the dungeons and also the weekly Dawn of Khanda Vihar. It's basically just a bugged display.

I'm experiencing this too, I can't do anything until I have completed this quest. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Edited by Truephoenix

Annysan   

Isn't that like the first part of the orange quest? At what point of the orange quest are you? only the very last part is doing the raid, the rest is solo content...

LuIius   

you have to complete all parts except the last of the orange khanda vihar questline in order to join "dawn of khanda vihar" & "Skybreak spire"

the last part of the orange quest is to defeat the last boss in skybreak spire, dont worry if you can't complete this, it's ment for a 12-man party where each player has more gear than you have & requires more co-ordination, though it's old content & you can probably get carried, just make sure you know the mechanics before you enter the skybreak spire raid or any other 12 man raid preferably.

Edited by LuIius