Remove unrefined bracelet

i wanna die

remove the unrefined bracelet which you need to use to open your bracelet chest... f20 is outdated content.. and farming those beads is a pain especially for players who desperately need the bracelet. 

There is a quest that gives those beads as a reward but good luck finding ppl to carry you from NS to HH so you can complete the quest and get the beads. Now just to open the bracelet chest you need a brilliant key which cost like 80g? Or you can buy it from dragon express but its probably better to save up for your soulbadge and not waste solar energy on keys.. 

sure you dont need f20.. you can do f16 and higher.. but the farming is so time consuming because you need 50 beads to make 5 of those little yunsang bracelets. And the beads arent even 100% droprate on any of the bosses. 

Luckily i have some friends to carry me through those dungeons but what about people who dont? 

No one evens does mushins tower anymore... not ever since moonstones were ninja nerfed from naksun so lets just bury mushins tower to its grave... its about time... since its lvl 45 content 

i remember earlier you just needed the key and boom uou are ready to upgrade your bracelet but now you need an unrefined one.. Why though? Whats the point? 

15 hours ago, i wanna die said:

Luckily i have some friends to carry me through those dungeons but what about people who dont? 

I farmed bracelet for all 4 chars with warden alt :D

However I agree, this could be hard for new players, and most classes will not be comfortable with f16-f19 because it's 1 vs 2 and a lot of cc from enemies

22 minutes ago, Arohk said:

What exactly is your problem everyone gets 5 Yunsang chains for free for completing the dungeon quest, exactly enough for the bracelet.

This: "There is a quest that gives those beads as a reward but good luck finding ppl to carry you from NS to HH so you can complete the quest and get the beads"

You need a clan or crazy luck in f8 to do those dungeons. Unless you magically have 1.3 ap and vt gear already.

54 minutes ago, Arohk said:

What exactly is your problem everyone gets 5 Yunsang chains for free for completing the dungeon quest, exactly enough for the bracelet.

Because you cant do those dungeons fresh froom the story.. you need to do ssm hh and ns but ssm and hh are hard without bracelet 

I was farming mushin tower floor 16-19 getting 2-4 beads per run since I got it unlocked so, while I see your point about the Know Thy Enemy Part 2 it's kinda null since you have other options. Also just to let you in on a secret, either you get carried or you don't. If you know the mechs at least your not considered a carry in my book unless you literally do **** for damage. However at the same time, you can ask for help making your own party on F8 and people like myself have no issue helping. But at the same time I just went through NS-DD with my new level 55 HM 10 that is only 2 days out of story w/ DawnForge Stage 3 (Had enough from story to get to Stage 9 without any issue) and finished the quest no problem oh and I was leading the party, filled up pretty quickly.

Maybe make your own parties and have patience?

I do all the dailys below Drowning Deeps just clicking in LFP every day. 

I do not think you go have problem to get PT. did you try click LFP? 

But I agree with you that change to get the bracelet and make new players farm F20 is stupid. NCS has a strange way of helping new ppl.

8 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

I was farming mushin tower floor 16-19 getting 2-4 beads per run since I got it unlocked so, while I see your point about the Know Thy Enemy Part 2 it's kinda null since you have other options. Also just to let you in on a secret, either you get carried or you don't. If you know the mechs at least your not considered a carry in my book unless you literally do **** for damage. However at the same time, you can ask for help making your own party on F8 and people like myself have no issue helping. But at the same time I just went through NS-DD with my new level 55 HM 10 that is only 2 days out of story w/ DawnForge Stage 3 (Had enough from story to get to Stage 9 without any issue) and finished the quest no problem oh and I was leading the party, filled up pretty quickly.

Most ppl who lfp dont even know the mechs thats the problem. And i doubt people with gear fresh from the story would be able to clear such a dungeon before the enrage timer. Since during mech phases you loose dps cause you are rooted or if someone doesnt pick a flower and the boss heals at least 15% if not 20%.

cause ive been in quite a few parties who didnt make it through the enrage timer 

6 hours ago, Fufia said:

I do all the dailys below Drowning Deeps just clicking in LFP every day. 

I do not think you go have problem to get PT. did you try click LFP? 

But I agree with you that change to get the bracelet and make new players farm F20 is stupid. NCS has a strange way of helping new ppl.

Lfp is very risky... most people that lfp dont even know mechs for those dungeons 

8 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

I was farming also f16 to f19 but it doesnt even drop the bead on every boss and keep in mind you need 10 beads to make a bracelet and you beed 5 bracelets to buy the unrefined bracelet. So 50 beads in total + they arent 100% drop rate on those floors

5 hours ago, i wanna die said:

Lfp is very risky... most people that lfp dont even know mechs for those dungeons 

Well then let me tell you it's your fault If you are having difficulties. And you're wrong depending on the time but you find many high gear ppl in LFP.

It seems like you are just lazy and you want everything easy.

And about "No one evens does mushins tower anymore" You're wrong again. Tell me a faster way to win 4gold in this game!!??? F20 It's in a lot of ppl daily routine.

let me guess you are one of these people that complain about dailys does not give enough gold. But you dont run the 3 solo dungeons daily.

9 hours ago, i wanna die said:

I was farming also f16 to f19 but it doesnt even drop the bead on every boss and keep in mind you need 10 beads to make a bracelet and you beed 5 bracelets to buy the unrefined bracelet. So 50 beads in total + they arent 100% drop rate on those floors

That is true they aren't 100% drop rate but at the same time nothing says you need to upgrade / unlock that bracelet overnight or right as you get it. If you ran that every day while you level up by the time your able to get the bracelet you'd be in a better position to open it which allows you to take your time somewhat in your gear progression. Or another approach would of been you farming basin for peaches which would allow you using the "Dead Refuse to Die" draken core rewards to buy the necklace, belt with 100 cores left over to get the bracelet. Either way farming Mushin Tower floor 16-19 (or 20 if you can do it) will be much less headache then later on once your able to get the Sandstorm Temple achievement / bracelet, you will need the bracelet from Circle of Sundering just to evolve it. By then I suspect you'll come back on here and complain about removing that as well.

13 hours ago, Fufia said:

Well then let me tell you it's your fault If you are having difficulties. And you're wrong depending on the time but you find many high gear ppl in LFP.

It seems like you are just lazy and you want everything easy.

And about "No one evens does mushins tower anymore" You're wrong again. Tell me a faster way to win 4gold in this game!!??? F20 It's in a lot of ppl daily routine.

let me guess you are one of these people that complain about dailys does not give enough gold. But you dont run the 3 solo dungeons daily.

Im not having difficulties. People who join my group most often than not do not even know mechs or dont even have a dps rotation

10 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

That is true they aren't 100% drop rate but at the same time nothing says you need to upgrade / unlock that bracelet overnight or right as you get it. If you ran that every day while you level up by the time your able to get the bracelet you'd be in a better position to open it which allows you to take your time somewhat in your gear progression. Or another approach would of been you farming basin for peaches which would allow you using the "Dead Refuse to Die" draken core rewards to buy the necklace, belt with 100 cores left over to get the bracelet. Either way farming Mushin Tower floor 16-19 (or 20 if you can do it) will be much less headache then later on once your able to get the Sandstorm Temple achievement / bracelet, you will need the bracelet from Circle of Sundering just to evolve it. By then I suspect you'll come back on here and complain about removing that as well.

No why would i want to get the best in slot bracelet easily... 

im just saying that old gear such as dragon tiger bracelet should be obtained easier without having to waste time in f20

Archived