Gilded Garnet Gem

Yaory

3 hours ago, RavTH said:

just get another one on alts since you have one already, might aswell whale for other alts right?

idk if you're seriously saying that or not but everyone can get it if you're doing Koldrak everyday, you can't even get it other than that so what do you mean whale? :HongWhat: that was a funny joke though nice one.

51 minutes ago, Yaory said:

idk if you're seriously saying that or not but everyone can get it if you're doing Koldrak everyday, you can't even get it other than that so what do you mean whale? :HongWhat: that was a funny joke though nice one.

garnets can be bought from f10 if you didn't knew, most whales just got theirs from f10, I doubt they would do koldrak... :victory:

6 hours ago, Yaory said:

Well i can't find that anywhere on f10 but that's not the question here, why is it the only gem that is not bound to account?

ps: if you're that familiar with f10 i wonder who's the whale then :HongWhat:

they were once sold as some pack with powders and garnet max limit to buy if I remember correctly, also I only spend time not money in this game. (a lot of it)

5 hours ago, RavTH said:

they were once sold as some pack with powders and garnet max limit to buy if I remember correctly, also I only spend time not money in this game. (a lot of it)

Ok thanks for the info, i thought everyone who had gilded garnet farmed koldrak :( 

2 hours ago, Namifish said:

Becouse it costs 20 TT wings to transmute which is an endgame item -> not able to mail ( to avoid being crafted on alt and sent to main) its becouse of the TT wings

Yeah i guess that makes sense but still it sucks, who would go for gilded garnet if he had alts ( and who doesnt have at least one alt now) , i guess i'll keep those triple octa garnet :tired:

Archived