TIGER/DRAGON BRACELET

GoogleMe

you need 5 yusang bracelet thingies (sorry I don't play in english) to open it... While i really don't think this was necessary in the first place, did they remove the 5 full yunsang bracelets form the "the dead will never die" quests? They used to give out 5, but I can't check if they still do...

48 minutes ago, Vyd said:

the quests

know thine enemy 

the dead refuse to die

test your might

gives you everything you need to start off whith a new char, except the brilliant keys,that are still needed to open the chests

^This. Plus before the bracelet was an RNG drop, you couldnt buy it at all. So with it needing 5 yousang beads, its much easier to get than it was and you had to depend on rng.

Plus, if you have 200 helion cores, you are better off skipping that bracelet and just do 10 runs of ST and get the new bracelet.

5 hours ago, Dlacik said:

You need the bracelet for 5 tokens from circle of sundering for the new bracelet. I don't think those are easy to farm for new player without dragon/tiger bracelet.

depends, i dream with bladeward regularly

Yeah it's a stupid change, it was so much better that old way, 100cores and a couple of keys was easy to obtain and n ow it's just a total pain and very time consuming to get get it. NCsoft do everyone a favor and change it back.

The know thine enemy that rewards those yunsang prayer beads require you to do el if hh and ssm where you actually need legendary bracelet if you dont wanna get carried :) but you cant open the bracelet chest without the yunsang prayer beads xD that drop from the quest. 

So fresh from the story first thing you wanna get is bracelet but you need to do content where you actually need to dps alot and without the bracelet you cant so:) ncsoft should just remove the beads... earlier it used to be like that.. you just needed a brilliant key to open the chest and therr you have your bracelet... now you need a brilliant key to open the chest + 5 yunsang prayer bead bracelets to open it 

for a a player fresh from the story he really needs that bracelet as soon as possible but clearing yunsang is hard enough with no gear

I didn't realize that you needed the necklaces now, but I've got about 20 in storage collecting dust that I got from running floors 16-19. I don't know how long it took to collect the beads, but it's an option if you can't beat Yunsang. I don't do that run on a daily basis anymore, but I ran though it today and got 3 beads. So if RNGesus has blessed you, you could get the necklaces in 15-20 runs. 

But yeah, the dev's keep putting the cart before the horse. I went through that when I needed the mechanizer weapon from IF.

16 hours ago, i wanna die said:

The know thine enemy that rewards those yunsang prayer beads require you to do el if hh and ssm where you actually need legendary bracelet if you dont wanna get carried :) but you cant open the bracelet chest without the yunsang prayer beads xD that drop from the quest. 

So fresh from the story first thing you wanna get is bracelet but you need to do content where you actually need to dps alot and without the bracelet you cant so:)

If you pay attention to daily deals in f10, you can notice that you can buy Yunsang beads at some day. I think that's why we need it to get bracelet. Otherwise Yunsang beads are useless

Archived