Forums

Please no, don't release lyn warden, you're going too far

CrazyAmber

I am shocked reading and looking at KR patches, they are adding lyn warden, instead of focusing in current game classes, GON barely gets classes compared to others, and this was unique of them since it it's a huge sword. You are giving them a small sword with the same power of a giant warden... in a small.. lyn, really?

I mean, there is no logic in that besides lyn has a lot of classes and now this really?

I am very disappointed

They will, cuz Lyn Warden will attract a good number of new players who will play the game, or existing players who will spend on Race Change voucher.

NCSoft is now aiming only for maximizing profits and regards nothing else.

-They discard blue quests cuz they want to rush new players toward end-game where they will meet the community hub and begin to play with their wallet. They

-They add Lyn Warden cuz said-above reason, ignoring lore reasons why Lyn is not suitable for big weapons in the first place.

-Release of pet collection that provides stat bonus. Guess where do you get those pets from?

-There are no news of UE4 update for BnS, but there are news for upcoming six MOBILE games. Three of them are BnS games, including BnS 2 itself. Even AION 2 is also a MOBILE game. Why? Cuz they want to target that profitable mobile game market.

-For the sake of mobile game development, the quality of BnS on PC has declined, even in their own country. No hiring QA to test the game before launching, resulting in KR players become free "beta-testers" when TT raid was launched, leading to the disband of a major raid group in KR. The rushed awakened skill patch that break some classes, enough to warrant a delay of its launch in NA/EU.  Then new ET raid came, with no single shred of creativity: new-raid's soul shield set bonus, necklace and badges are just VT 2.0

Because it's stupid. Moronic. Idiotic. Vapid. Vacuous. Dense. In other words, it defies any semblance of intelligence.

Same crap, different year. Reminds me of Tera's elin race. Maybe lyns decended from elins. Or a Tera developer works on Team Bloodlust now. Anyway, the stupid little rat race gets everything.

What's the point in having difference races if there's no racial diversity. Let's give our giant ass Gons a cat to tank for them.

I don't understand the demand, because it's stupid. Or I'm stupid and this all makes sense.

who cares tbh, we gonna get mobile games, better trove more bois,im gonna be surprised if this game lasts even 1 more year with more than 500 players online in its current state

about lyn wardens, atleast  i can guard my lyn slaves now officially, thats what a warden does, lul

1 hour ago, SkyStorm said:

Because it's stupid. Moronic. Idiotic. Vapid. Vacuous. Dense. In other words, it defies any semblance of intelligence.

Same crap, different year. Reminds me of Tera's elin race. Maybe lyns decended from elins. Or a Tera developer works on Team Bloodlust now. Anyway, the stupid little rat race gets everything.

What's the point in having difference races if there's no racial diversity. Let's give our giant ass Gons a cat to tank for them.

I don't understand the demand, because it's stupid. Or I'm stupid and this all makes sense.

Korea wants, korea gets, korea proved it was a hit. Thats all you need to understand.

Decided to do my part to help the BnS population succeed, so here's a step by step guide on how to get a class for a race that isn't Lyn

RDPF4dc.png

Now, I know it looks very hard, but I can assure you all that it's very very easy

All you have to do is start a topic   ... and then NOT base it around Lyns.

Not base it around Lyns-I know, I know. I know, relax. Listen, I'm trying to help you.

I understand that others enjoying things that you don't like is very unnerving and deeply unsettling to you and for that I truly express my deepest most heart-felt condolences. but what I offer here today is a way to get around that. A way to let it be known that profit can be made elsewhere, so long as the opportunity is presented. All NC needs is to see a crowd willing to support it. So here is how, I expect my royalties after everything's ironed out thanks.

5 hours ago, Showta said:

Decided to do my part to help the BnS population succeed, so here's a step by step guide on how to get a class for a race that isn't Lyn

RDPF4dc.png

Now, I know it looks very hard, but I can assure you all that it's very very easy

Not base it around Lyns-I know, I know. I know, relax. Listen, I'm trying to help you.

I understand that others enjoying things that you don't like is very unnerving and deeply unsettling to you and for that I truly express my deepest most heart-felt condolences. but what I offer here today is a way to get around that. A way to let it be known that profit can be made elsewhere, so long as the opportunity is presented. All NC needs is to see a crowd willing to support it. So here is how, I expect my royalties after everything's ironed out thanks.

gon is not a class 

On 11/9/2018 at 2:58 AM, Showta said:

RDPF4dc.png

This would be accurate if you had done it on the KR forums

On 11/9/2018 at 7:57 AM, Shironeko said:

too far? I don't understand why ppl crying about this.

I'm sure there is high demand for Lyn Warden = profit. It's really simple.

Because we don't work for NC and only see the bad end of the deal. Unless it's a dumbed down warden in the fashion in which BD is a nerfed BM, I don't want to hear about it. Unless ofc it gets released for all races, then it's fine by me.

summoner as anu other race than lyn sounds incredibly stupid, not to mention summoner is specifically tied to the lore and the base of this game. thats why only lyn has it.

Asside that i swear people find the most dumbest things to complain about.... but if we want to get on the argue train, sure, if people can cry and complain that dungeons are too hard and as result let them be dumbed down to abainless pulp, others can demand a lyn warden.

Not to mention this discussion makes completely no sense at all since its KR players that wanted lyn warden, and since this game is made and developed by korean devs, thats why it will be done.   And i cna guarantee you the moment summoner would become available for other races you would have such a carp storm you cant even imagine,

1 hour ago, MassiveEgo said:

Because we don't work for NC and only see the bad end of the deal. Unless it's a dumbed down warden in the fashion in which BD is a nerfed BM, I don't want to hear about it. Unless ofc it gets released for all races, then it's fine by me.

I don't care. Even if they release all classes for Lyn, I'm fine by that. And I'm sure only few ppl, who hate Lyns crying about this.

50 minutes ago, Shironeko said:

I don't care. Even if they release all classes for Lyn, I'm fine by that. And I'm sure only few ppl, who hate Lyns crying about this.

Ah yes, the good old "it's just a vocal minority" fallacy. How about you log in and ask around, hmm? See how many people you'll find that are generally annoyed with the pedestal lyn thing? I did just that. There are a lot of these people. And it's not about hate, it's about not providing enough variety. This is quickly becoming like that Arborea garbage with it's elin "have all classes" masterace. I know that cashing in on anime lovers is a lucrative venture, but leaving the rest out is a pure corporative move, one that usually costs stock value. Remember, gamers are not passive consumers, so treating them as such is a grave mistake.

It's not about variety, it's about turning this game into a troll game, there not much difference btw a lyn gunner/warden holding weapons bigger than their body and a "big head mode"....a clown mode is fun during event not when its added permantly

On 11/9/2018 at 10:49 PM, RavTH said:

to many rats on the loose, Jinsoyun needs to visit that Brightstone Village again?

looooooooooooool made my day...

lyn warden, maks no logical sense why not lyn destroyer lol,waste time investing into lyn warden instead of fixing the stupid class,bns is a fast pace game and the class is slow and boring plus its a melee so obviously nobody will play it, i made a warden lvling p so boring 1 swing, gg pretty boring tbh they should've release archer instead we all know range makes the dollars in this game, anybody who playing warden only use for arena pvp.... pv e is only mega mega  whales  at the end of the day dps is garbo and on par with evrybody els its not like gunners when first release everybody r rolling for big dps,and the class not nerfed as yet may be December patch so nobody aint going all out. until they see the nerf to come ik for sure kr aint ,letting that monster class roam world tournaments in the current form lol ....

why they skip jin fm

why not make summoner a class where other race summon something else instead of a cat , like jin a dog, gon bear or wolf idk be creative lol

Archived