12 hr wait on nc coin plus no email

sojaa

Pretty annoying and when it does not show up in transaction history or I get no email it's even worse. Some people work and 12 hrs is a pretty long time. I don't even get the items on the HM store the day of purchase because I have to wait 12 hrs. So what I bought the coin for may not even be there when I get the coins you silly mofos. Fix your currency system please. Help your consumers. I can get physical stuff mailed to me across the world in 1 day. You're telling me electronic takes half the time........

22 minutes ago, sojaa said:

Pretty annoying and when it does not show up in transaction history or I get no email it's even worse. Some people work and 12 hrs is a pretty long time. I don't even get the items on the HM store the day of purchase because I have to wait 12 hrs. So what I bought the coin for may not even be there when I get the coins you silly mofos. Fix your currency system please. Help your consumers. I can get physical stuff mailed to me across the world in 1 day. You're telling me electronic takes half the time........

Use PayPal.

35 minutes ago, sojaa said:

This is called fraud check.

I'd understand if like the 4 other games I pay to play were this slow (They are not and they have fraud checks too). Also Im a premium member they have no problem drawing it out of the account on that day same time as always. Id understand if the card wasn't on the account since the start of bns. Or like I was saying in last message it used to be instantaneous. What changed? Since you know why billing is taking so long? Aion doesn't even take this long. I've been with nc soft since the release of Aion. Just because I have 50 post dont mean Im new buddy. I'm 34 and have been with n.c soft since I was 27 maybe even since I was 26. I shouldn't have to use paypal period. They know my card. Trust me i've had many of issue with n.c soft and there billing even in Aion. (orders not coming through) Way more timely though. Also fraud checks don't  impede pending transactions or emails confirmations with an order number. I shouldn't have to print screen when I make a transaction in game. I have a email account linked to in game account for a reason not just password resets. SO Grimoir let me know why billing takes so long again please. 

Also I would like to know why its not showing in transaction history ( in game ). Or why I'm not getting an email with the order number/ confirmation number. Please MR. Grimoir since you're the all knowing know it all. Id kinda like to know since my money leaves my account pretty quickly.

Archived