Harvest Wine / Thanksgiving Invitation & Hongmoon Jade NOT TRADABLE

Gman

Cuz they don't want you to just buy off event items from other players, who will make profit from selling them.

This year, the event only let you open 82 boxes per character, and require some grinding if you don't have spare fragments. If you ave spare Yunsang beads, you can do simple daily challenges on weaker alts, and have the bead sent to your alts to open boxes. All boxes have same drop rate of wheel pouches, according to Jonathan.

I have a question. Golden Harvest Crate, I can't open them bc of the mats.

The Mew Coins...idk what those are as of yet or how to get them, so will have to look that up, but one roadblock at a time.

Is there a way to deconstruct the whole prayer beads; into the 10 individual beads?

Is there a way to deconstruct a whole Tranquility Emblem into the ten Tranquility Emblem fragments?

ty4 the help

2 minutes ago, LilMsQT said:

The Mew Coins...idk what those are as of yet or how to get them, so will have to look that up, but one roadblock at a time.

Is there a way to deconstruct the whole prayer beads; into the 10 individual beads?

Is there a way to deconstruct a whole Tranquility Emblem into the ten Tranquility Emblem fragments?

ty4 the help

Only support can do that no other way. Or just farm it again. Mewtaners coin is from outlaw island its solo dung in mushin tower like floor 20 or circule of sundering.

6 minutes ago, LilMsQT said:

ty4 the help

Mew coins are from Outlaw's Island. You get there by accepting a letter quest first and finish it, then dungeon and the daily will be opened for you (The entrance is next to the room with Junghado/Naksun/Yunsang).

And no, NCWest refuses to provide players to salvage the whole beads/tokens back to 10 fragments, even though they are fine with gem fragment/powder.

7 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

why it's not just like the ol event where we can simply make the event items and craft... why does it need items from Mushin, outlaw or Hong...  That's the thing im kinda regret.

It didn't require the solo content materials in last year's event.

14 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

Event currency has never been a tradeable item.

There was an event that used to offer trade-able currency. It was Corallite event that was held in the first summer of this game

Technically, the first Harvest event was also this, when they were not gated by anything extra.

Archived