New Sacred Oil mats req.

ThisIsMadness

So they say:   "The cost to transmute Sacred Oil, Pet Pod (from Bravery Coin), and Pristine Oil (new) has been re-balanced based on the item economy."

Demon Spirit Stone x1
Transformation Stone x10
Evolved Stone x10
Moonstone Crystal x20
Elysian Crystal x12
15 Gold

Current req:

Demon Spirit Stone x1

Transformation Stone x10

Evolved Stone x10

Moonstone Crystal x10

Elysian Crystal x10

Sacred Crystal x45

Soulstone Crystal x45

15 Gold

So im trying to figure out which douche decided to be like this. I cant even believe this is happening lol.

The most abused mat in game, Moonstone, we need double amount now. Sacred crystal + soulstone, where are they? Why are they not req. in the re-balance?

Im fking struggling to get moonstone for everything, then suddenly this appears out of nowhere.

Again, another super stupid move from NC soft. Instead of making it easier they make it harder. Again going against players. WHY? WHY???

Only evil or dumb people can do this. And this stupid demon spirit stone, they even removed it as drop from cs instead of removing it completely as req. for crafting Oils.U just removed sacred + soulstone crystals so u could remove that trash 2 year old item aswell. I just dont get who, but who is in this team that is deciding this changes. Who is this mongol that keeps rekting players....

And this is not even a re-balance, this is just someone's interest to make even more money in NC soft. Because you COMPLETELY removed materials that are least used in this game, and market is full of them, and that are super easy to farm. I myself have like 4-5k sacred and ss crystals that i dont know where to use atm. Probably i would use them on oils, but bast**** removed them now and added 10 moonstones more. So much rage and hate for this game and for this company, only because of such a pathetic, lame, and stupid and greedy people who just keep taking and taking from us instead of rewarding us for spending time in this useless game full of bugs where u barely have joy to play.

This hardly changes anything, just a little more moonstone crystals (as if we didn't already need a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ton of them) and 2 more ely crystals. However Demon spirit stone is still required yet no longer exists as a drop in the game. Why, NCSoft?

It changes alot man, its a fking double amout of moonstones. For me that i  need 100+ oils in future, even if i have 100 stupid demon stones, who is gonna give me 2000 moonstones for oils + 13712475 of them for every other item... I swear to god, there has to be an evil soul behind this decisions who keeps destroying players like this. And obviously everyone else in NC who knows that this decision has been made accepts it. Which makes it even worse.

10 minutes ago, Rysa said:

This hardly changes anything, just a little more moonstone crystals (as if we didn't already need a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ton of them) and 2 more ely crystals. However Demon spirit stone is still required yet no longer exists as a drop in the game. Why, NCSoft?

Well you can buy it from cold storage npc for 100 freezing orbs LUL

i m not surprise! i really thinking who doing this? i m sure they dont know what Players want to. This game lose so many people and future not good. Because they are not helping players. At least little bit changing this evolved Stones or transformation Stones. Little bit reduce and then all comunity will be happy. Except whales :D lol. This good game how became like this i dont understand. i hope someone read all of this and doing real balance or reduce. Btw crystal all of us we can farm but evolve real problem. cause we need too much. 

That is exactly my point, im trying to figure out if the person behind this is mentally ill, or he has server destroying fetish. Because literally whatever change they do, people just rage/getting mad, shocked, and after some time leaving game. I dont understand WTF is going on. I simply dont. Literally like they are trying to make everyone leave. I mean how stupid and how big idiot you must be, to double the amount needed of most used mat in game, and to remove the easiest mats to get, as requirement to craft one of the most used and important item in game such as oil is. Just fking dont get it. Some people obviously need few head bangs till theire brain cells dont start working and till they dont start to listen to players. We dont want free things, we dont want gifts and sh1t, just let us play the fking game and progress with our hard work. Make it bit easier, stop making it hard and non-sense already.

Yea also that @Againstdeath, instead of letting us use the mats that just keep gathering and gathering in our inventory, now they gonna gather even more, cause nowhere to spend them. Then they sell us a lame pathetic story that they are doing it according to market and bla bla. Just fking admit u wanna destroy us kappa.
Because whoever decides this, is either very stupid or total idiot who is not aware how much are people raging about changes of this kind.

48 minutes ago, Againstdeath said:

If they removed moonstone and elysian crystals but increase soulstone and sacred crystals. THat would be folowing the market need. This change doesnt make any sence

Actually this change does kind off make sense considering the moonstone rewards from battleground boxes are insane now to a point where moonstones dropped from 7g to 3g lol

but that doesnt change the fact that the change in itself is stupid.

3 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Actually this change does kind off make sense considering the moonstone rewards from battleground boxes are insane now to a point where moonstones dropped from 7g to 3g lol

but that doesnt change the fact that the change in itself is stupid.

Idk where are moonstones 3g, show it to me bro. Because whenever i checked market (in EU) they are 99% of time 5g+. If they are under that, its max 10s under, so around 4.90g.

If i could find right now ms for 3g, i would spend all my money on it, even if it would stop me from upgrading my items, but atleast i would be safe with moonstones for good amount of time.

2 minutes ago, ThisIsMadness said:

Idk where are moonstones 3g, show it to me bro. Because whenever i checked market (in EU) they are 99% of time 5g+. If they are under that, its max 10s under, so around 4.90g.

If i could find right now ms for 3g, i would spend all my money on it, even if it would stop me from upgrading my items, but atleast i would be safe with moonstones for good amount of time.

I am talking about US. Even tho i am from EU i play on US server cause everything is better there xD. Moonstones there are 4g ish in the marketplace, and people sell them 3-3,5g via chat.

Wait, I'm confused.

I have a lot of demonspirit stones left, are you saying that they are impossible to drop in-game anymore?

So what if everyone in the game loses their demonspirit stones (either transmuting or just deleting), then noone will be able to make oils?

What the actual ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤?

vor 36 Minuten schrieb Azuzuzuzu:

Wait, I'm confused.

I have a lot of demonspirit stones left, are you saying that they are impossible to drop in-game anymore?

they are hardly to get in game anyway. you can do coldstorage once a day. you may get like 6? of those tokens but you need 100 for one demonspirit stone... and they dont drop from anything not even in cold storage.

7 minutes ago, Aliciaxx said:

they are hardly to get in game anyway. you can do coldstorage once a day. you may get like 6? of those tokens but you need 100 for one demonspirit stone... and they dont drop from anything not even in cold storage.

Ah yeah, just did cold storage cause it seemed odd to me. 100 Freezing orbs for 1 Demonspirit Stone.

Derp.

Can we, like, turn this the other way around to balance around economy?

From this:

Demon Spirit Stone x1

Transformation Stone x10

Evolved Stone x10

Moonstone Crystal x10

Elysian Crystal x10

Sacred Crystal x45

Soulstone Crystal x45

15 Gold

To this:

Demon Spirit Stone x1
Transformation Stone x10
Evolved Stone x10

Sacred Crystal x90

Soulstone Crystal x90
Elysian Crystal x12
15 Gold

?

they should remove demon spirits stone and don't put transformation stones into oil costs as we need them to upgrade our weapon and also the moonstone crystals, but now the moonstone crystal problem has been solved so... just remove the demon  spirit stones and evolve stones from the game, they are there to slow down progress.

Archived