A solution for everyone! gear upgrade/gold/newcomers !

CrazyAmber

Hello. I just gonna go straight this time. Many people has issues upgrading gear, not because of costs, because the way to get materials. As an example, thrall heart now being in store, but for an inmense amount of cores, 1k gold and achievement. Trust me, we still buy it from other players rather than this.

Server: Zulia, ingame name: Grown Guerrera

And they aren't listening to our feedback neither issues. So here's a fix that has been working to me:

:HajoonCheer:Step 1.- non stressed players, be one, it works!:HajoonCheer:

By taking the game easy, all it's better! let's think of this. If you had yourself $5000 to put in BnS, you'd probably be maxed. But what would be the point of doing that? your achievements of improving all are gone, nothing would be rewarding at all, you'd look like a run seller or something similar just hopping for costumes and troves perhaps? The best part of the game is the journey you take to improve you character, not the end of the upgrade path. Going easy, making friends in the open world, traveling cinderlands, viridian coast, moonwater plains, helping newcomers give them a smile and also to you too, instead of stressing out to do daily challange, and realize that you don't get enough to achieve your goals will cause you the need of paying to get it more quick as your efforts aren't benefiting you, or to sell your few items you got tradeable to earn an extra income.  Playing the game with new people, or friends, doing unrewarding dungeons, but for fun, or even other things at open world maps, its much more fun sometimes than doing a raid. There's no judge or high requirement for that and can be more enjoyable

:HajoonSurprised:Step two, arena!:HajoonSurprised:

Many arena players will hate me by saying this, as arena is a place right now zen bean grinders want to keep it in silent. Arena used to be crowded back when one soulstone was worth 7 silver. Right now, they go for 40-50 silver everyday. One sparkling box can give you at max 66-70 soulstones, 50-65 averagely, it means with 30 boxes you can get yourself around 1800-1900 soulstones, about 300 moonstone crystals, and around 220 soulstone crystals. How good is that? I've tested, as gold ranker and deranker since I always keep matchmaking to keep getting more beans, in 2 days I made 1000 G. Worth on soulstones that I am selling fast. And I didnt put 24/7 effort. Playtime in arena was about 10 hours straight.

People says ''but gold its hard!'' thats because you guys forgot arena and only experienced players 70% times remain but trust me theyre not impossible, Im a destroyer, and I kill wardens there so its possible! also the more it takes the better! lets say it takes you 2 weeks to get gold, guess what? if you do SOOO many matches until gold, will be SUPER rewarding as this will give you like 50k zen beans, enjoy around 3k soulstones...  Saying this because even if soulstone prices fall It doesn't matter, if arena goes more active, its better! for everyone! 

A technique many golds who are tired of 1vs1 do, its stay as gold 1vs1 to get box reward and farm beans only from tag, that way you don't derank never.

:HajoonCheer:Step three! help a bit ! feels good! :HajoonCheer:

Let's be honest. In other games there's players doing giveaways. In blade and soul you never see anyone saying ''giving gold for free'' even 5 g.

Looking for newcomers and helping them and giving them an amount of 10 G its a super big boost for them and will make them happy, this also heals the community as they feel better for the game they just started playing.

Not necessary just gold, but you understand the point.

Try this, you will improve your game experience and avoid stressing and you'll find theres many things to do instead of daily grinding only!

Here's my solution - get in a non social guild and organize runs. People swirl around like loose electrons. If you want to get to the top fast, you have to have organisation. That means shredding every dungeon in the top bracket fast. This requires skilled players and at least semi decent gear for the normal modes.

sorry but the arena suggestion is still not a good idea at all still, if arena was actually balanced and didn't have stupid classes doing crazy things then maybe that would actually be a good idea for everyone to do, but arena is still in a very bad spot hence why nobody does it at all and having these soulstones boxes isn't gonna change that.  I mean look at the classes dominating the ranks in arena, its just wardens, Des, and FM's.

23 hours ago, CrazyAmber said:

And I didnt put 24/7 effort. Playtime in arena was about 10 hours straight

So 10 hours straight of playing this game seems little time for you? I guess you have nothing more important to do the whole day? What about us others who actually work 8 hours/day, come back home and want to play 2-3 hours? 10 hours straight it's insane , it's a over a normal 8 hour work schedule. You're basically working not playing. Just wasting all day in this game? No thank you!

1 hour ago, ChillWind said:

So 10 hours straight of playing this game seems little time for you? I guess you have nothing more important to do the whole day? What about us others who actually work 8 hours/day, come back home and want to play 2-3 hours? 10 hours straight it's insane , it's a over a normal 8 hour work schedule. You're basically working not playing. Just wasting all day in this game? No thank you!

I am sorry I disagree, I have a job and life too. By saying 10 hours straight, also in 2 days as menthioned, it means everytime I logged in I didn't chill or do anything else more than arena. So played 2 hours arena log out, at night played 3 hours log out and do the same for the 2nd day, in total 10 hours of straight arena, in 2 days not that I just did 10 hours straightly in the same day without logging out.

1 hour ago, Ujarac said:

sorry but the arena suggestion is still not a good idea at all still, if arena was actually balanced and didn't have stupid classes doing crazy things then maybe that would actually be a good idea for everyone to do, but arena is still in a very bad spot hence why nobody does it at all and having these soulstones boxes isn't gonna change that.  I mean look at the classes dominating the ranks in arena, its just wardens, Des, and FM's.

I have had many people arguing over warden and as a destroyer I can tell it is easy to defeat them if you understand their skills. Also they will be nerfed later on. I don't play anyother class honestly but since I do match often those wardens I already know what to do. Even the hardest match for a destroyer which is KFM I still have things to do instead of give up which is the easiest thing one can say instead of trying. I got myself 5 times gold in 1 day because I derank and rank to keep farming beans, and I am not a hardcore player neither a pro player.

1 hour ago, CrazyAmber said:

I am sorry I disagree, I have a job and life too. By saying 10 hours straight, also in 2 days as menthioned, it means everytime I logged in I didn't chill or do anything else more than arena. So played 2 hours arena log out, at night played 3 hours log out and do the same for the 2nd day, in total 10 hours of straight arena, in 2 days not that I just did 10 hours straightly in the same day without logging out.

I have had many people arguing over warden and as a destroyer I can tell it is easy to defeat them if you understand their skills. Also they will be nerfed later on. I don't play anyother class honestly but since I do match often those wardens I already know what to do. Even the hardest match for a destroyer which is KFM I still have things to do instead of give up which is the easiest thing one can say instead of trying. I got myself 5 times gold in 1 day because I derank and rank to keep farming beans, and I am not a hardcore player neither a pro player.

Ok, I misunderstood. Thanks for clarifying that. Yea in 2 days makes sense, i thought in 1 day. :) I will probably give it a try. Good luck out there.

5 hours ago, kiskenoo said:

1 question: as a newcomer how will you buy arena keys? you only get one from daily and another from solar energy :shy:

Doing your daily dungeons

Solar energy, but not worth it.

Arena daily quests also give you the key.

the tag quest make sure if you gonna tag, don't queu alone, always build a party, example, say in the arena lobby ''TAG and post your lobby number, once you are 3 people queu in for a match!'

ALSO don't open those daily reward arena boxes you get from the quest, you barely get one soulstone from it. Gold tier box gives you even 66+ soulstones sometimes!

Archived