Forums

The SB use in PvP

CheesecakeAssassin

Yea I know, I can't do much to it. I left the topic alone a while. But since NCsoft decided to roll in Warden with Soulburn, I wanna talk about this. 

Are you so miserable that you use SB in PvP to win? 

I mean I'm getting used to see that though it keeps being annoying because it just makes you look miserable. It just looks like you're proving a point on that warden is so braindead class that you can just SB everyone inside your resilience bubble. Just stop it and try learn your rotation and stuff so you wouldn't need to use a party ability against one little person. 

I hope you realize that the sb is also a big heal for the warden and an extremely important skill for pvp. If you are low on health you basically have no other option to use your sb to heal a bit. Also you get extra stacks to enter this special mode that the warden has.

It's not just there to boost the dps.

It's not about being a braindead class, it's just how making one unoriginal class literally throws 3 another class out of the window.

Why would you even tank with KFM/BM when you can be immune to any cc for 80% of the time ? Why would you even pick Warlock to Soulburn when Soulflare regens something more useful (HP) and can be cast twice faster ?

And here I thought dealing 444444444/s dps by holding RMB with Gunslinger was the worst... they managed to go even further with Warden, astonishing.

On 11/4/2018 at 2:57 AM, Vyd said:

its just as braindead as any other class in the game

You're kidding right? Its been easily established as the most braindead class in the game of right now. More than gunner even by far. If you would like to rebuddle ill gladly list out the reasons why: 

"As a gunner main and someone who also played warden up to vt geared, tanked all of vt among other things. I can guarantee you warden is easily the most braindead class in the game of right now. You know what changed from my dps to tank rotation? Absolutely nothing. You literally keep blade ward up (with shield up while maintaining constant attacks of course which is easy) and just dps away your rotation you will never lose threat... You will always resist literally everything. During that 2 second of no blade ward you just press 1 and left click for a 2 second invuln, its downright sad atm warden needs a nerf. The dps rotation for wardens as well is just sad LOL so simple. Hell if you look at almost all their skills too they are iframes. E.g. Stance switching to frenzy in lightning you get an iframe, soul flaring you get an iframe... regenerating your shield gives you an iframe...blocking regens your shield as well.. block with left click gives you a whopping 2 sec iframe... backstep 1.5s iframe, two Q's which move you behind the boss (awesome for sk and hq tanking) and give iframes, blade ward... and so on.... Honestly made me jealous because with their cooldowns they can easily out iframe my gunner lol

P.S. I wouldn't trust the skill rating system BNS has for the classes they literally have wl as normal when its considered quite hard for PvE for most players (Not pvp of course). Try doing master hong with a wl and tell me how it goes. No way in hell that class is considered normal and warden is considered hard. Hell warden can literally CHEESE all 3 bosses up to hong. Not even dochun's five finger chi strike affects you lol plus blade ward resist everything... Hong is easy too because warden's attack range and decent mobility (mobility something WLs being very lacking in for the half aoe phases)." - ImpossiblePlenty from Reddit.

If you look at all that and then consider pvp where in things such as 1v1 you're stuck on a small platform its extremely OP. 

Its quite sad really try doing TOI or arena bots even with warden... its a joke

Edit: Pvp wise the "OPness" seems like a myth after fighting several 1v1 and cheesing them...PvE wise they still seem a bit too braindead

Okay I dont like to be that person but get good honestly. Ofc their gonna use SB to win that's the nature of their class 1 of their main skills just like how sins are gonna be invisible all the time. Honestly wardens are not that hard to fight, just don't be stupid and fight them in their V circle. 

After fighting several wardens in 1v1 and getting flawless wins everytime... They don't really seem OP IMO (For Pvp)...if anything a bit too easy. They blade ward? You backstep out...They spam block you break their block. They charge? You time your counter and airborn. They dont even get a true 5 second iframe classes like sf/gunner get. PVP wise seems a bit balanced bc of the shield and mobility level of a warden. PvE wise OP. 

5 hours ago, Crickateer said:

After fighting several wardens in 1v1 and getting flawless wins everytime... They don't really seem OP IMO (For Pvp)...if anything a bit too easy. They blade ward? You backstep out...They spam block you break their block. They charge? You time your counter and airborn. They dont even get a true 5 second iframe classes like sf/gunner get. PVP wise seems a bit balanced bc of the shield and mobility level of a warden. PvE wise OP. 

warden is good in pve? yeah its easier than rest of the melee classes thats true

pvp i find it pretty balanced actually, altho some matchups are kinda one sided, with or against warden.6v6 is different, actually with the same gear, warden wins most of the time if properly built, and correct pvp badges,not some +3 sec on frenzy(lol),but 6v6 is a fiesta anyway

i like how ppl keep crying cause of every new class tbh, cause they have to learn something new

and ppl seems to forget that ranged classes had the advantage in every aspect of the game until warden release,like when i made my gunner before warden, i was like wtf do i even have to press anything in this game other than rmb, now ppl can make a melee class and just relax in that bladeward, while ranged classes didnt require bladeward, just 1 timed iframe , and rest just stay at max / mech range to avoid danger/solo dngs not included

even in pvp ranged classes have the advantage, they can hit ppl while  some1 aircombo them, while melee chars just stay there jakkin till they come down, most of the time dead.

current example 

dark vicar in el

you can just stay at max range and the boss will never hit you cause its aoe is roughly 1 meter short to actually reach you, i would record it, but potato pc

(many ppl dont know this tho,and get thrown around)now on the other hand, melee classes have to watch out for every ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ the bosses  throw out cause being behind the boss doesnt always work

8 hours ago, Vyd said:

warden is good in pve? yeah its easier than rest of the melee classes thats true

pvp i find it pretty balanced actually, altho some matchups are kinda one sided, with or against warden.6v6 is different, actually with the same gear, warden wins most of the time if properly built, and correct pvp badges,not some +3 sec on frenzy(lol),but 6v6 is a fiesta anyway

i like how ppl keep crying cause of every new class tbh, cause they have to learn something new

and ppl seems to forget that ranged classes had the advantage in every aspect of the game until warden release,like when i made my gunner before warden, i was like wtf do i even have to press anything in this game other than rmb, now ppl can make a melee class and just relax in that bladeward, while ranged classes didnt require bladeward, just 1 timed iframe , and rest just stay at max / mech range to avoid danger/solo dngs not included

even in pvp ranged classes have the advantage, they can hit ppl while  some1 aircombo them, while melee chars just stay there jakkin till they come down, most of the time dead.

current example 

dark vicar in el

you can just stay at max range and the boss will never hit you cause its aoe is roughly 1 meter short to actually reach you, i would record it, but potato pc

(many ppl dont know this tho,and get thrown around)now on the other hand, melee classes have to watch out for every ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ the bosses  throw out cause being behind the boss doesnt always work

I listed above in an earlier post as to why warden is seen absolutely the most braindead by far of any class period irregardless of melee OR ranged for PvE. PvP definitely balanced after fighting them in arena I just don't see how they are overpowered as people said. The only class that seems overpowered is summoner atm for arena. 

One of the biggest things about warden is you literally do the same rotation both for dps and tanking. Its a super basic rotation with little to no management and unlike classes like ranged classes which whilist true for some bosses can stand outside the range (this just doesn't be the case though for most bosses later on they all get roomwide attacks). Warden doesn't even have to move they just pop blade ward and spam attacks brainlessly. Hell they can ignore jumping mechanics in a lot of dungeons (e.g. HH boss 1).  Ranged still has to keep an eye out for roomwide attacks and the fact that they don't get as near as many iframes as warden. Ranged cannot attack during a roomwide attack unless its able to be iframed and they use something like a 5 second invuln. The guy I quoted literally listed everything that was running through my own mind from my own experience as playing warden. While its true too that melee has to lookout for certain attacks (Not every attack lol just the ones that cc you) warden has to look out for no attacks both melee range and room wide range this is why its stupid right now.  PvE aside though id rather just stick to the OP at this point since he was referring to PvP. 

PvP Warden is just balanced and pretty easy to fight... try fighting a summoner OP

anybody who says warden is easy is either a a pro, or  class counter of the class(bd) or the warden was a noob.

warden has everything from every class

big damage

million iframe

2 hp bars

heal

sb

damage reduction bubble ,reduce damage by a whopping 40 pecent   ( 30 SEC CD THAT stays on field for half the time so its literally 15 sec or so idk

high mobilty

9 sec guard break that affects ground def skills also inflicts stun

a  5 second block

no focus damage from weapon effect such as asc or dragon forg

alot of ways to heal up

an a 100- 0 skill

you literally fighting a kfm wl  destroyer gunner summ in 1 body

they dont have a ground counter only down fall

slow attack speed dont matter when they press 4 3 times u on ten percent health lol

korean producer letter said they made changes to the class because it was performing too effectively in arena.if u a class that cant run for you life you dead you cant block r stand still dont have to worry about deflect . i wish they made hp req for each attack more so they think before spamming like a crazy person.

Archived