Ar Ciel | PvE | Cerulean | English | Casual | Friendly | Discord

EmikoTomoe

[NA-Zulia]

CLAN NAME: Ar Ciel

FACTION: Cerulean

Originally a small clan (mainly consisting of a few close friends), but we're now opening our doors & welcoming all players: new, old & returning!

REQUIREMENTS:

• Any class is welcome to join
  • All characters (main and/or alts)
  • No level/AP/gear requirement
  • We're a casual guild, so don't necessarily have to be completely active
  • Show some form of progression
  • Friendly & willing to help each other out
  • English-speaking

Most of us are decently geared, so we hope that we can work & progress together in reaching our goals (doing raids & gaining better gear). Our timezones are between PST/PDT to EST/EDT (but I work mainly on CST/CDT), but we can work with other timezones as well.

Also, we do have a Discord server. 
https://discord.gg/Ke8TzCn

Our motto: CHILLAX & HAVE FUN!

So if any of you are in need of a home (whether permanent or even temporary), and are interested in joining, feel free to reply here or PM me or apply in our Discord server! Or if I'm in game, you can PM either Ciel Lilura or Vi Iris.  

(NOTE: I work full time, so my average online times are around 8pm - 3am CST/CDT. On off days, I will be online for most of the day. So, I will throw a clan invite or get to you when I can. Otherwise, I have a few members who can throw clan invites when I'm not around.)

10 hours ago, Synchrite said:

ya'll got a discord?

Yes, we do have one set up. =) 

But like I said, it's a very very small clan (4 of us really, including myself, excluding our alts). When I started the clan awhile back (I've been playing and on & off game since the technical alpha), it was set up just for close friends. But now that I'm more active, I'm just now opening it up for more people to join. 

So if you are interested, let me know. Also, if you have friends that's in need of a home, spread the word and let me know as well. Thanks! =)

On 11/11/2018 at 6:09 AM, Jazzy27 said:

Hi, I would like to join.

My IGN is Ashe Lýnx.

I also joined Discord

c:

Sorry I didn't get a chance to get to you soon. =0 (was at work, and I even msg'd you in Discord). Were you still interested in joining?

• EmikoTomoe changed the title to Ar Ciel | PvE | Cerulean | English | Casual | Friendly | Discord

BUMP and UPDATE:

We are still recruiting, and still have many open spots. So if you are a new, old, and/or returning player, and in need of a home for any of your characters (ALTS INCLUDED), you are welcome to join! ^_^

We do also have a DISCORD server: https://discord.gg/Ke8TzCn 

So even if you are not interested in joining the clan, and just want to chill & make new friends, you are welcome to join our Discord!

BUMP and UPDATE:

We are still recruiting, but we have 7 opens spots left. So if you are a new, old, and/or returning player, and in need of a home for any of your characters (ALTS INCLUDED), you are welcome to join! ^_^

We do also have a DISCORD server: https://discord.gg/Ke8TzCn 

So even if you are not interested in joining the clan, and just want to chill & make new friends, you are welcome to join our Discord!

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP and UPDATE:

We are still recruiting, but we have 7 opens spots left. So if you are a new, old, and/or returning player, and in need of a home for any of your characters (ALTS INCLUDED), you are welcome to join! ^_^

We do also have a DISCORD server: https://discord.gg/Ke8TzCn 

So even if you are not interested in joining the clan, and just want to chill, join our parties/raids & make new friends, you are welcome to join our Discord!

• 1 month later...

Archived