Shameful Golden Harvest "event".

ThisIsMadness

Nothing much to say, except that i really really hope 1 day justice will come in this game. And that this whole current team will get fired and replaced in some near future.

So much talk from NC, and only result is players and servers suffering more and more. Your obvious plan is to destroy this game and get the last possible money out of people who still wanna give theire money on it. Even those players dont profit so much more, looking at videos where people are opening like 250 rng boxes and getting literally nothing out of it that is worth.

Idk who is the brain behind all this decision, but whoever u are, i hope you will equally struggle in whatever u do, same like you make players and struggle by taking every single last chance from them to make f2p money except grinding dungeons and dailies and weeklies, forcing everyone to have so many alts to be able to progress and catch up in game.

Knowing and seeing where this game is going past year and even before that, i still hoped that NC has atleast bit of mercy left in this "thanksgiving" event, where instead of giving people once in a year chance to fill up theire pockets a bit more then usual, to make bit faster progress, once again you managed to f*** up all of it. Then i checked this sad stream on twitch, where 2 people who barely know name of game are showing me that to make simple stupid 10ap achievement i need 30 of each of those things. All i can say is that we as players are only being robbed in this event, that was supposed to be the only event where players can actually profit a bit. You dam thiefs. Filthy  and disgusting.

The worst thing of all for me is this pretending that NC presents us by "listening" to players feedback and improving it, and in fact it should have been like that from beginning.

Example, this current event and Thriller coins... example for 1 stupid jewel you need 45 of them, 1st week u had to kill like 80-90 mobs, sometimes even 120+ to get 1 jewel.

Which is apsurd, then suddenly NC "heard" our complains and changed something that they already planned and knew they will do.

That is my biggest problem, that when some super cr*ppy event comes, any improvement on it will not make any changes regarding gold/better items, it will only speed up gathering the event items to get things faster, and NC has no problems at all pretending that they helped us in thost kinds of event because people are eating all of the s*** they say and they believe it is like that.

But im 101% sure if even 90% of community and players would pressure NC to make this Golden event same like last year, they would never do it. Because in the end, money is what matters, and not players happiness.

or how about make the fking daily/weekly challenge boxes better. The rewards are utter ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ everyones quitting bc of how bad this game has become, no fking gold jackpots or anything completely lame do something like 1g guaranteed on the daily and 5g on the weekly and 5g on daily odds being 1in10 and weeklys 10g 1in10  and then 50g on daily 1in100 and weekly 100g 1in100 if u count these odds its like once a year u get 100g which is fking penuts then 500g on daily being 1in1000 and 1000g on weekly being 1in1000 then the final jackpot being 5000g on daily being 1in10k and 10000g for weekly being in 1in10k this would make it fun since we have a chance at winning a jackpot and add decent items to them also. everyones quitting cause this garbage game is becoming more and more pay to win garbage 236 oils for full soul upgrade and thats just 1 item what a fking joke no one will ever get that legit people spent 100000000000000000000000000$$$$$$$$$$ to get fully geared and then people wonder why the game is dying nsoft is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and doesn't know how to run their business, and soon this game will go byebye alrdy takes 5hours for queues  i had to queue 5 times 30mins to get 1 areana tag what a bullshit, u have toomany flaws in this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ game that needs fixing.

I also agree that the whole team behind ncwest should get fired.... You clearly see on their mindset that they don't want their own game to be successful, they don't want to have their players happy. Screw it, I'm happy that I only paid 800-1000€ in the 4 months I played, and they won't see a single dime until they massively change the way they manage this game for me its simple as that. Even as a whale I have the feeling that the game is going in a wrong direction, since even I want to see progress and rewards for when I play, even when I heavy boost my progress with €.  I want to do events and dungeons that let me progress, not useless trash so I have to sit back, make weekly and my raids and that's it for the time being. Why would I waste my time on this game, when I'm not even getting anything, progress costumes qol etc. , back? And guess what? All this whale money goes to other companies while you sit there and think about how to ghost nerf the next event less obvious for less shitstorm. 

Dang, I don't even work for NC and this thread hurt my feelings, can we take it down a couple notches gang

-but there are some valid points though, I'm just too tired to point them out right now

Let me try anyway

I think NA is currently trying very hard to listen (because their livelihood literally depends on it and they know they're on their last leg) BUT problem is probably KR being too stingy about everything. I mean, I heard KR even messed up arena (which has always been equalized) by making pet power work there or something? KR is just way too used to charging for everything and then looking shocked and appalled when people quit and then going "oh i guess that means no one likes the game" when hurrhrlrhlblhblhr everyone loves your game, they just don't want to pay $10,000 to play it honey sweetie babbiebois

You know what.

The state of Korean MMOs

You know what

I'm gonna shut up. But you probably know what I was going to say.

Better luck next event! Enjoy your extended vacations

Well, I think you also have some valid points there, BUT: When it is Koreans fault and not Ncwest, it's still their fault at not communicating with the community. At the end it doesn't even matter if it's NC Korea or NCWest, at the end of the day it's NC Soft. So maybe its not NCWest fault and they try their best, but it's worthless when nothing from that comes over to us. And from the output Ncwest don't look good, when you watched their streams once you know what I mean. And tbh I've never seen anybody working for NCSoft who knows enough from their own game to make a discussion with the players, and with that I mean at least the englisch and German community team. The very only person who seems to care about the game is Jonathan, and even he isn't actually playing the game enough to have in depth knowledge. And that's simple something that's not working. How could they listen to their community when they don't even understand what we are saying? But thanks, I'll enjoy my free time :) 

@Showta Glad to see someone that finally makes sense. I even had an argument today on faction chat about how people should just "suck it up" as this kind of "money grab" thingie is more or less the same everywhere Korea is included in the lot.

I'm frustrated as well with all of this but yet, I'm threw up with people's whine at this state. It's like the only kind of event that would matter is some exploit like Tower of Memory where you could get 40 oils just by going afk with X chars. Do you realise with 40 oils (41 actually) grants you Awakened Hongmoon/Ascending to Awk. Trans./Cosmic 3 ? It's obviously broken as f*ck.

Never wondered why oils are much harder to acquire since that event ? Yeah it began there, not only "recently" with latest "sh*tty" events.

An event is how it's actually called, an event. It should be fun at first, with enjoyable bonus but people turns it like it's something really needed for progression like it's an actual part of the game when in fact, most of the events are literally "Go afk" or "15 mins of daily challenges xdd".

I enjoyed the upgrade emblems because I actually had to play the game, I actually had to do specific dungeons. The upcoming "new" Golden Harvest Festival is the same, but it still disappoints me because the only thing I will have to do and enjoy is going to be Outlaw Island and Circle of Sundering. (and to be honest, aside from maxing some VT ss, I don't even think I need to get the Aransu-tier chest so it might limit it to CoS only)

The rest will be the same : 3 sec to beat a Celestial Basin '''boss''', 10 sec Cold Storage/Heaven's Mandate, 3-4 mins F20 or some low level dungeon that dies in 5 mins. Don't even need to go past EC. (except one day, not sure)

How is this enjoyable ? Cuz it sure isn't. It was enjoyable last time because I actually could clear Shattered Masts -> Naryu Sanctum to get my items. Now I'm forced to craft/buy them, there's nothing else to do that is actually interesting. 

Too bad.

il y a une heure, Its a dit :

We see it as a part of gear progression, cause we must. Or tell me a good way to farm oils/vials ingame

Transmutation.

"But we can't farm Demon Spirit Stones..

We lack of Evolved Stones.."

Here you go. It's not a problem with the events then, it's a problem with the game itself. Events are fine for what they should be, what the game need is more direct ways of upgrading. You can't wait X event just for the sake of it.

Best example could be the latest Soul/Pet Aura event. While easily the majority of the community enjoyed it, it could also be technically a ""bad"" event as out of the event, there's no direct ways to get to legendary soul quickly. Strombringer soul -> Hongmoon 10 still asks for oils, when in my opinion, it shouldn't anymore. Maybe ask more oils actually, but only if the path is straight up Strombringer -> Awakened. In short yes, remove the "useless" heroic-tier stages, it only increases AP, which isn't really much of a matter, nor a considerable boost for the basic level of where the game stands at now. 

You don't get only new players during that event, you get new players everyday, thus why this kind of upgrade shouldn't be an event thingie but an actual part of the game. 

You can't expect NC Soft to change their ways of making money either. People must think they are a freaking charity when in fact, they're actually like any kind of enterprise in the world, just that it happens their category is under the gaming industry. 

Sadly.

I'm completely at your side there. But you get what I mean, since NC don't give us fair ways to earn some items in the "normal" farming we have to depend on their events and, ofc, get salty when we don't get the needed items from them, especially when we got them before from it.

But of course, that's the exact reason I expect that NCSoft change the way of making money. 

And let me be honest: I don't get any benefits from this catchup events, BUT I did like them because they gave you a feeling that NC actually cared for their players. But then they go back and nerf all events in their eyesight, especially players who have vt+ gear weren't able to get anything worth the time from the last 3(?) events at least.

And you're right that the catchup event should be permanent, tbh in my opinion it should be a thing of 20-30 hours playtime after story to get to full bt gear since even that's far away from endgame, and I would guess at least 50% of the players finishing story stop playing before they cleared bt once. Just because you're taking too much time before you get to interact with other players. And newbies don't know how to farm effective. 

3 minutes ago, youzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz said:

Is this a good time to take a break from bns and play a  different game or still grind the next event anyways?

What for? The costume looks pretty underwhelming, but if you desperately need materials for the gear hamster wheel, go for it I guess.

The Xanos achievment is pretty nice tho, easy 11 AP plus a cute title :3

3 hours ago, Stacey Banks said:

What for? The costume looks pretty underwhelming, but if you desperately need materials for the gear hamster wheel, go for it I guess.

The Xanos achievment is pretty nice tho, easy 11 AP plus a cute title :3

yea I missed out on the 11 ap last year.  Whats the difficulty on getting it this year?  Where do i get the matts for the items ?  

41 minutes ago, CastielSeven said:

yea I missed out on the 11 ap last year.  Whats the difficulty on getting it this year?  Where do i get the matts for the items ?  

Its the same as last year, defeat Xanos 5 times and eat the foods. You can buy or craft them.

2 hours ago, Its said:

But I really love the fact that they are even disbanding their own forum. No comments, delete of comments or anything. 

I logged few days ago on forum, and i saw a warning for something that i said back then months and months ago LOL. So yea that is completely true what u said. Thing that hurts me mostly about theire ignorance, is that 2 people who have absolutely no idea about 95% things in this game are hosting the live twitch stream, taking few brain farts before they remember how item is called, saying silly things like when IF came out and introducion of those Gold boxes that were giving from 100-5000 gold, and the IF box needed 20 normal keys to be opened. Jonathan said: with those minimum 100 golds you cover the cost of the keys that you spent to open the box. While 1 key is costing 1.5 - 2 silvers max. Imagine just how stream would be cool if it was hosted by 2 really good players that know everything about this game. But no, instead we get 2 people that are tilting me so, but so much with theire ignorance.

Same thing like i suddenly decide to become sports commentator for basketball, and i never played/watched basketball. Legit same thing.

I thought it would be hard for everyone and not just for 30% of the players, who of course again on another piece flee people What have weaker gear

and I thought they wanted the huge differences in people reduce Gear and more likely to increase it.   sorry for me english

why could not solo dungeon instead  give tokens from the dungeon, it would probably be a better way than what they did if I say with exaggeration Hong goes 30% of people while the dungeons of at least 75-90% of people

After quest rewards and gold nerf. Here comes the Event nerf. Also 1 year later we get the same +11 ap achievement.

The latest stream was quite pathetic too. Tired to hear the same sentence each time ''we are so excited'. Give us a break, what are you excited for ? 

23 minutes ago, Shintensen said:

After quest rewards and gold nerf. Here comes the Event nerf. Also 1 year later we get the same +11 ap achievement.

The latest stream was quite pathetic too. Tired to hear the same sentence each time ''we are so excited'. Give us a break, what are you excited for ? 

Excited to end the stream

i took a vacation from game because of halloween event and today i back just to cheek the event notice...........you know what bns events was good in the begining but now they all are crap, unless they start giving true events my vacation will continue.

If NC think BNS is a must play mmo right now i would laugh to dead on halloween i just quit to play other games and i haved a blast some offer crafting events to make cool outfits, others gave a bunch of materials or game loging rewards just explode on your face only for being on a few mins but what BNS have to offer is just PAIN and BORING CHORES.

Archived