Idea: Red Dragon Crux Event

CastielSeven

I was wonder for the next events if its possible to do one involving red dragon cruxes as a reward.  Is this even possible to do?  Any chance the devs may be planning something like this in the future? Or least add red dragon cruxes as a reward for future events?  

Any thoughts from the community?

6 hours ago, CastielSeven said:

I was wonder for the next events if its possible to do one involving red dragon cruxes as a reward.  Is this even possible to do?  Any chance the devs may be planning something like this in the future? Or least add red dragon cruxes as a reward for future events?  

Any thoughts from the community?

yes pls just make sure they never do it for blue's those really do need to be earned 

They most likely won't do this. HOWEVER, whenever a new Tier 3 Dungeon legendary accessory releases, the Tier 2 unrefined version will be discontinued and replaced with a box giving either the Stage 1 PvE version or the Stage 1 PvP version. So with the earlier 12th September release, the Inheritor's/Skyshatter unrefined ring drop got replaced with a box giving either a Stage 1 Inheritor's/Skyshatter ring with no Red Crux cost, same will happen next dungeon release for the Tier 2 Apex/Skypearl Earring and the dungeon + solo dungeon release after that for Tier 2 Necklace and Glove. (Do note that the Divinity/Starbreaker Bracelet is considered Tier 3)

2 hours ago, Backstabpuss said:

What they really need to do is to lower the amount of legendary jewels needed to upgrade accessories. 60-80 of them are needed for a single piece which is just lol.

considering that they discontinued the "upgradeable" versions of a few of those accessories and replaced them with un-upgradeable ones, i doubt they will reduce  the cost.  But who knows, maybe they might do it. All I know is that the cruxes could be the next major event similar to pet auras and hongmoon energies.  

They recently also did the weapons. Now what is needed is the accessories. 

I'm all for a Nebula event. The cruxes, however, were only ever made so that people who fully upgraded their accessories, spending tons of money on it, wouldn't have to discard all their progress whenever a new wave of accessories came along.

Archived