Raid lock out

TeenyTinyCricket

Hi, I am so pissed that I need to say this. Can the developer or Game Master or whatever do something to how you lock people out from the raid? I have been hunting for a BT accessory for months and I still didn't get the element I want. Its already very frustrating that this happen to me. You get so ****ing pissed when someone who already cleared parts of the raid decided to hop into the party and enter the raid causing everyone else that go in got locked out from whatever boss he already cleared. Do you know how angry u can get when this happen? Waiting for the entire week just to go for another try of BT and then someone retarded brainless player decided to ruin the entire raid. Please do something about this stupid system 

The raid leader should be always the first one who enters the raid entrance, so that people who already raid-lock will not be able to enter a new raid.

In case you are worried, as long as you are not locked out, you can do the same to preserving the status of the raid.

Archived