Huge Feedback

Rini Mahi

Hello and Welcome everyone,

I got plenty of things to talk about on the game and show you what I have noted so far
and I know this feedback will go to the void or be dumbed in the Bin
so this is my list of suggestion, notes, and bugs:

-------

1. Suggestions:

• Matchmaking Linked to Dungeon Runs.

Context?: Matchmaking would be Super Efficient if it was linked with the number of runs the person made, it will make the new players (or the veteran players but with new Classes) learn and test the dungeon, and help the veteran players find dungeons faster.

• Tiny duration increase on Bullet-Storm for Gunslingers, all I am asking is 0.1 sec to 0.3 seconds increase.

Why?: Because players with huge ping can't do the full 5 rotation of Bullet-Storm, and thus doing WAY less DPS, which is not fun to play for those players.

• Reduction of the number of un-needed NPC in Outlaw Island (and other areas would be nice too).

This is really straightforward, Too Many NPC = Lag / FPS drop.

• Make the Summoners Cat (Familiar) be still in Cat Outfit preview.

Context?: BY THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE THAT CAT STOP, I want the Cat to be still so I can see the outfits clearly.

• Show the Cats (Familiar) in the cross server lobbies.

Why?: It feels really sad to not include the Cats in the lobbies (you could add an option to hide the Cats in the lobbies), it would be really amazing if you can implement that, Pleeease. :3

• Testing time for Tailored Outfits and Transcendence Outfit Sell suggestion.

Note: idk I just wanted to add this here, it would be great if it was implemented, AND for the outfit, it would be super if that outfit came back to the game and was obtainable in a creative way, or maybe bring back the founders pack.

-------

2. Bugs:

• Skin Texture Fixes for Lyns on skin tone and while wearing different outfits.

Context?: In Character Creation, you can notice that ONLY the first row of the entire skin tones options (except last 3 options of the first row) for Lyns that can include gloss effect and the rest don't have gloss effect, AND when Lyns wear certain Outfits their skin texture (or mesh) drops down, which makes really weird visual textures (especially for Darker skins).

• Selecting the Default Color (or Style) in the Tailor-Shop resets the preset made on other Outfits/Adornment pieces while tailoring them (testing them) at the same time.

~~ That is all I got for now, I will update this thread or create a new one if I ran across more bugs or got more suggestions.

Matchmaking suggestion - No, that would only make things far far wrose

Gunslinger bulletstorm - No, its fine as is. Its called balance. dont force game changes to make up for your connection issues

Familiar in lobbies - for what? there is no point for it there. You will see it when you enter the dungeon, having it in the lobby of f8 is a waste of time and money

Testing time for outfits - id say no. And founder packs are called founders for a reason.

for the rest sure why not.

On 10/26/2018 at 9:45 PM, Grimoir said:

Matchmaking suggestion - No, that would only make things far far wrose

Gunslinger bulletstorm - No, its fine as is. Its called balance. dont force game changes to make up for your connection issues

Familiar in lobbies - for what? there is no point for it there. You will see it when you enter the dungeon, having it in the lobby of f8 is a waste of time and money

Testing time for outfits - id say no. And founder packs are called founders for a reason.

for the rest sure why not.

deep thinking mate, I don't post general ideas, I post deep ideas that got reasons, background, and foundation,

1. Matchmaking with the number of runs will make veteran players find expert players fast and easy while forcing the new players to go learn the damn dungeons instead of joining blindly like what happened to me for like million times, it is NOT my job to babysit players and teach them the mechanics, google and youtube are there and they should learn by them selfs, I can teach a couple of players in a week or so, but NOT EVERYDAY.
  2. Did you read what I said?, all I SUGGESTED is 0.1 or 0.2-sec increase in duration, which it is insignificant, or maybe there should be set amount of bullet-storm rotation that the gunners can use, and NO I am not going to shut up while other gunners can do 6-5 rotations while I can only do 4, not fair and not fun, especially for players who want to main gunners and got huge lag spike, but to make your life easier they are going to remove the reload so I am not gonna be that anticipated for this change.
  3. Now, Familiars are a BIG (with capital BIG) part of the Summoner class. and I want other players to see my Cat, kinda unfair when the cat is totally unnoticed, and by the love of God who looks at other players Familiar in the dungeon? like people got time to look at the Cats, and most likely they got the character hidden for FPS sake, plus where did you get this (it's not a waste of time and money) from? and what time and money? simple code that cost nothing, plus programmers are getting paid anyhow.
  4. And finally for the testing-time of the tailored outfits, it is a good idea if you just think about it, for example: if someone screwed up with the decisions they made and had already wasted like 20+ chromatics and 20+ gold, then when they start moving around the game they find that the color and style don't feel nice, thus, then and here where the test comes to play, example test: make a room where players can move around and feel the tailored outfit and see if it fit their likings, then they can fully tailor it for your liking, instead of forcing the players to look at their character as if their characters are stone idle.

hope things got clear, 

I wouldn't worry about the bulletstorm honestly unless you are going a longsoul/legacy burst build. Later with short soul and eon badge itll be better to use tombstone for free unloads and youll do more dps (sustained wise). You'll actually open up with firefall too, this is when you get tt 8 piece of course. Ill admit though until then it does stink, but every class has its issues with latency its not just a gunner thing even lightning wardens wanting to get their perfect frenzy rotation can be short of a single f because of latency/stutters. 

The only way to fix this is for BNS devs to get better servers and optimize the game (unreal 4 will at least hope fix the latter). 

11 hours ago, modlo said:

deep thinking mate, I don't post general ideas, I post deep ideas that got reasons, background, and foundation,

1. Matchmaking with the number of runs will make veteran players find expert players fast and easy while forcing the new players to go learn the damn dungeons instead of joining blindly like what happened to me for like million times, it is NOT my job to babysit players and teach them the mechanics, google and youtube are there and they should learn by them selfs, I can teach a couple of players in a week or so, but NOT EVERYDAY.
  2. Did you read what I said?, all I SUGGESTED is 0.1 or 0.2-sec increase in duration, which it is insignificant, or maybe there should be set amount of bullet-storm rotation that the gunners can use, and NO I am not going to shut up while other gunners can do 6-5 rotations while I can only do 4, not fair and not fun, especially for players who want to main gunners and got huge lag spike, but to make your life easier they are going to remove the reload so I am not gonna be that anticipated for this change.
  3. Now, Familiars are a BIG (with capital BIG) part of the Summoner class. and I want other players to see my Cat, kinda unfair when the cat is totally unnoticed, and by the love of God who looks at other players Familiar in the dungeon? like people got time to look at the Cats, and most likely they got the character hidden for FPS sake, plus where did you get this (it's not a waste of time and money) from? and what time and money? simple code that cost nothing, plus programmers are getting paid anyhow.
  4. And finally for the testing-time of the tailored outfits, it is a good idea if you just think about it, for example: if someone screwed up with the decisions they made and had already wasted like 20+ chromatics and 20+ gold, then when they start moving around the game they find that the color and style don't feel nice, thus, then and here where the test comes to play, example test: make a room where players can move around and feel the tailored outfit and see if it fit their likings, then they can fully tailor it for your liking, instead of forcing the players to look at their character as if their characters are stone idle.

hope things got clear, 

1. This will only cause queues to pile up becase people wont be able to make / find good parties anymore. As much as it sounds reasonable it will have the opposite effect.

2. For you it may be insignificant but for players with a very good ping it will be a huge advantage. to make balance changes they have to look t overall not just you.

3. Trust me, people do not care about seeing your familiar. 98% of players run with characters disabled to not have FPS issues.  Just because you want people to see your cat doesnt mean they want so see it and they should be forced to do so. If you care so much about your cat then YOU go look at it. For anyone else, the cat doesnt matter and its even better to not see it. And no, any change made to the game has a cost involved, any code change has a cost involved. since its not NC that does the coding but Bloodlust. they get paid per patch / content like every other company.

4. they made the tailor shop completely on player request. they made the shop this way because people were outright screaming "we are even willing to pay for customizing". The tailor shop has a preview option, where you can see how the outfit will look. If you screw up on it and dont like the color, well i am sorry but thats on you.

On 10/26/2018 at 1:45 PM, Grimoir said:

"Gunslinger bulletstorm - No, its fine as is. Its called balance. dont force game changes to make up for your connection issues"

Hahahah you may not care about his issue but the devs overseas do, In the awakening update for the gunners they add an optional spec that does increase the duration and help players with ping issues. :p

I like the idea for the testing time on tailored outfits. Every map has different light, I'm tired of going to Yehara's, just because the light is good there. A majority of the maps have lighting completely unfit for tailoring, and many don't even have the light facing the character from the preview side. This would be a proper solution.

I think tailoring needs to be reworked in general. Way more colours, way more patterns, a way to preview from different angles, and for the love of god, a way to stop my character from posing every single time I select another item.

On 26/10/2018 at 7:04 PM, modlo said:

Show the Cats (Familiar) in the cross server lobbies

I guess no because the cat is actually summon by a skill of the summoners ; even if the user re spawn he need to summon the cat  and they are not a player to be seen in F8 it is like every warlock should have the thrall in the lobby .

Archived