Sign in to follow this  
Nerine02

Battleground matchmaking

Nerine02   

will you do anythink for balance in lobby? or still will play all dragon forge items together vs other one?

i just ask if can i register to battlegrount without TOP gear

is so hard to you create any faking gear score or? if yes you can use BNS buddy i have gear score here so you can make it for balance :-/

but i can see your problem with fix gunner so battleground balance will never change... 

ty for any answer (but i dont get it, maximaly you will delete this topic)

Nerine02   
1 hour ago, Nerine02 said:

will you do anythink for balance in lobby? or still will play all dragon forge items together vs other one?

is so hard to you create any faking gear score or? if yes you can use BNS buddy i have gear score here so you can make it for balance :-/

but i can see your problem with fix gunner so battleground balance will never change... 

ah i found the wey, just make dragonforge 3 weapon,,,you donw you will play with dragonforge only

rly GJ NCsoft team

Grimoir   
18 hours ago, Nerine02 said:

there is nothing to balance. BG requires PVP gear. Simple. If you decide to queue without PVP gear and get killed by people with PVP gear...its a YOU problem not a balance problem.