PvE - melee - High Ping

lokuaz1

Hello to all the community of Blade and Soul, first of all, i am using the google translator so please excuse me if there is any confusion with the text.

I return to this oriental world after a couple of years out and i start from 0. I played several new classes until level 20 to know a little bit the powers of each one and i want to know your opinion friends. I live in Chile, South America (i'm at the end of the world) and of course my ping varies between 150 and 200. I'm going to dedicate myself only to PVE and i want to hear their opinions regarding the class that i could use in melee.

That's guys, remember PVE, 150-200 ping and melee.

Thanks to everyone from now on and see you in game.

Any class is fine. You need the following tho for your sanity, namely :

1.Patience, that you will accept the reality that your DPS will never be as good as people with lower ping unless you greatly overgeared Or somewhat having the advantages of dungeon mechanics knowledge.

2.Friends and community which don't give you hard time and understand why you have low DPS on your ping. 

No 2 is somewhat difficult to properly attain as we know some people tend to think the ISIS or facist way that they are the only kind of people living in the server.  Number 1's challenge however is to keep yourself restrained and do your best, disregarding whatever people said. The trend however, from what i seen so far is that people with high ping maybe like me tend to have low self esteem and basically kills their intent to play or do their best in the group.  Or be overly proud and start being toxic whenever they see people doing lower dps than them.

---

Regarding class popularity tho, Your in game delay or ping of 150-200ms appears to still be in sweet spot for any classes. You can still properly play BM and KFM, there might be DPS constraint but as far as i see only extremely highly geared ranged players can out threat you.  You can easily have high dps in ranged classes like FM, Summoner, WL and Gunslinger.

Archived