Upcoming Blade & Ghoul Event Improvements

Liinxy

• NCSOFT

Thank you for all the feedback and discussion related to the Blade & Ghoul event. Based on community feedback, we will be making the following improvements to the event this Wednesday, October 24:

• Reduced the maximum number of players per channel in Zaiwei Ruins.
  • Reduced the minimum damage contribution requirement to receive rewards for boss NPCs in Zaiwei Ruins.
  • Demonic Master Warlock and Demonic Subjugator in Zaiwei Ruins now have a 100% chance to drop Thriller Coin.

Thank you again for all your feedback on how we can improve this event for the community.

Can you make all bosses in Zaiwei ruins to give one guaranteed Thriller Coin, with a chance for more? Visava (or whatever its name) should give one guaranteed Killer Coin, with a chance for more, too.

Else, it would make camping random mobs to be much more profitable than camping bosses, saved for dailies, Takharan and Visava. Not mentioning that random mobs already have a good chance to give a legendary hammer already (farming 1h nets me 10 hammers).

Also, regarding of legendary hammers, I hope it doesn't receive a stealth nerf. I never see both Thriller Coins and Legendary Hammer drop at the same time. So I hope having 100% drop rate of Thriller Coins doesn't mean 0% of Legendary Hammer. Knowing NCSoft, they may mess up the code.

NC soft listening to feedback :shock: who are you guys and what you did to the guys who instead of fixing the valentine heart effect they called it a feature and just included the text that it´s effect dissapear when changing zones instead of actually fixing it

55 minutes ago, benkeia said:

NC soft listening to feedback :shock: who are you guys and what you did to the guys who instead of fixing the valentine heart effect they called it a feature and just included the text that it´s effect dissapear when changing zones instead of actually fixing it

Assign him to design this event, of course.

OMG THANK YOUU!!!!!! Honestly, the FIRST reason I even started to play this game was for the character creation and customization. I JUST WANT THAT OUTFIT and I'll live my life happily TT_TT...Not really wanting to spend every day of my life playing just to level up gear, although, OK, I know I need to be able to attack ENOUGH to even participate in events. The grind is REAL hahaha. But thanks team :)

7 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Also, regarding of legendary hammers, I hope it doesn't receive a stealth nerf. I never see both Thriller Coins and Legendary Hammer drop at the same time. So I hope having 100% drop rate of Thriller Coins doesn't mean 0% of Legendary Hammer. Knowing NCSoft, they may mess up the code.

This.

Can we have confirmation on this please ? Sounds like its highly possibly going to be the case, which would suck as it actually made a nice change to mob farm in this game for something worth a dam. 

still not worth it to do this event. This has the be the worst event ever created.

first of all this is old bad content that even at the release, almost no1 was doing

and secondly, even with this buff, it would still take 10 days to get 1 sacred oil, if it takes more then 7 days to get 1 oil, its not worth the time and effort to do imo.

Stop doing these horrible events with old and obsolete content, same with previous events you did, doing old dungeons like desolate tomb, irontech forge, ....., NO1 LIKES DOING THIS,

Give us more events like tower of memory, shooting range, princess canonball ....

STOP FORCING US TO DO OLD ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ CONTENT ( and yes, forcing us, free to play players, so we can somewhat keep up with the content you are rushing way to fast on EU/US server )

Hello!
I suggest the possibility to put the gem drop box level 20 (Eptagonal Gem Chest) (Zaiwei Event - Ralloween)
 accessible to all characters in the account and not just the main character.
 This application aims to assist the weaker characters existing in the same account, given that the principal
 often discard such gems because they do not need these items.

no doubt the worst events of the game not to say the worst do not drop coins ever, you must always be vigilant to kill the boss, they take time to appear, the suit is ugly and on top is expensive ... daily missions do not give you coins pa take the suit come on I'm not going to bother going to zaiweii ruins more pa an ugly suit other years put very cool costumes and for free as the Spellcaster or blood masquerade or put the merchant wonder now nothing you put them in the store to let you have the money that other years were free in the events I only show my opinion as a player since 2016 and I see that the events lose their rewards every time ... like the daily spin that was previously given to you by a suit if you you completed before so many days now they give you 10 pouch xddd as if we were not already xD

• Liinxy unpinned and locked this topic

Archived