Having Ap but still kicked

iKickz

Meeting AP requirements, but still getting kicked 5 seconds later. What's up with that? I'm talking like 30-50 over the AP requirement in f8, but still kicked even if the lobby is balanced in classes.. Anyone care to explain the logic? 

Because it looks like the party leader wasn't clear enough on the requirements. Example: if you have that magic 1.1k AP but you go there with HM9, stock campaign gear and guilded triangular gems in your weapon - you have practically stuck a big flashing neon sigh on yourself: "I am an alt! I do not have any gear and I want to be carried through!"

An extreme example, yes (and not that I claim you do it) - but.. you get the idea. Sometimes you get the party which cares only about AP, sometimes .. you don't.

You can have high AP and bad geared (often seen on alts that you just have sent high AP gems to)

The Items that actully increase your dps are the Ability modifiers on Weapon, Bracelet and badges and ofc Soul & Heart begin 2 of the big dps boosters as well.

All items at stage 10 will increase your dps by some about tho.

Don't blindly look at AP as i can take off all points in Offense and all gems and end up at 750 AP but still do good dps due to the other items.

11 minutes ago, Kyokushinkai said:

dont listen to grimoir, he is useless as always.

How so? If i make a party in F8 i can kick whoever i want for any reason i want if i am the leader, i do not need to explain to you why. But its nice that you went out of your way to give me some attention. Just dont fall in love with me, dont need another stalker :)

vor 5 Stunden schrieb iKickz:

What is the average DPS somebody with 1.1k is expected to put out? 

Anywhere between 30k dps and 400+k dps is possible.

Listen and learn: AP doenst mean jack ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in this game, you tend to lose ap going up into legendary gears and those legendary gears are massive upgrades from what comes before them (usually). 

For instance replacing my old oath neck (stage 3) with my VT neck cost me a whopping 43 ap. Fun right? 

3 hours ago, Granger said:

Anywhere between 30k dps and 400+k dps is possible.

Listen and learn: AP doenst mean jack ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in this game, you tend to lose ap going up into legendary gears and those legendary gears are massive upgrades from what comes before them (usually). 

For instance replacing my old oath neck (stage 3) with my VT neck cost me a whopping 43 ap. Fun right? 

AP is the least important stat. Most important are ele damage / crit damage > crit > accuracy > ap

Archived