Leoloria

Obsidian Serpent outfit quest

Recommended Posts

Leoloria   

The daily quest for the obsidian serpent outfit doasent pops up when i talk to Gunsang. Did i something wrong? I'm alredy level 55 and wanted to farm is afterwards :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shinki   

You haven't done anything wrong. NCsoft has. They removed blue quests from Viridian Coast, Cinderlands and Moonwater, so your quest for that outfit has disappeared too. I refer you to this post if you want to join us in asking them to bring the blue quests back: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not all blue quests were removed from Viridian Coast though...

there are still the 2 that give you the faction uniforms "and no one takes them -_-"

and almost every daily is still there..."i think"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

then how do you get the outfit if we cant quest for it? there should be a way since they decided to remove quests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sh!t......and here i thought i would grind my Yun soul fighter and gunslinger for that outfit.....grrrrr....i only have it on my warlock jin......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angharad   

Thought they had left the dailies alone too but this quest was a daily and now it isn't there.  I hope they bring back the quest but if they don't I hope they give us a way to get the outfit that doesn't require PvP or having achievement points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just looked at the trader and it NOT ONLY has the Obsidian Serpent, but also the Tomb of the Exiles, Pohwaran, and Nightshade outfits, also the outfits from the 24-man dungeon!!!!is the game forcing us to go arena?1000 zen bean to a outfit ticket and they need 5 ticket plus a high quality fabric....this is insane!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
6 hours ago, ikkitosen said:

i just looked at the trader and it NOT ONLY has the Obsidian Serpent, but also the Tomb of the Exiles, Pohwaran, and Nightshade outfits, also the outfits from the 24-man dungeon!!!!is the game forcing us to go arena?1000 zen bean to a outfit ticket and they need 5 ticket plus a high quality fabric....this is insane!!!

You are missunderstanding something.....the other costumes are there to give people a guaranteed way to obtain them, most of them are still dropping in dungeons like the POH, Tomb of exiles one etc....

If i remember good obsidian serpent was the only costume you could get with a quest, all others were just dungeon drops. Getting the beans needed for it is not even that hard, its a bit tedious but not that hard, even if someone does not pvp or doesnt like pvp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Grimoir said:

You are missunderstanding something.....the other costumes are there to give people a guaranteed way to obtain them, most of them are still dropping in dungeons like the POH, Tomb of exiles one etc....

If i remember good obsidian serpent was the only costume you could get with a quest, all others were just dungeon drops. Getting the beans needed for it is not even that hard, its a bit tedious but not that hard, even if someone does not pvp or doesnt like pvp.

if we can still grind for the outfits then maybe i DID jump the gun.....i must have a misunderstanding as to OP saying Obsidian Serpent daily missing complied with the outfit getting removed.....and no Obsidian Serpent drops from the boss and it has a horrible drop rate....100s of run and i got it on my Warlock when lvl45 was cap....

Edited by ikkitosen
more info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ikkitosen You can grind some of the outfits. But anything that requires a quest is now locked behind at least arena matches.

Edited by MassiveEgo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MassiveEgo said:

@ikkitosen You can grind some of the outfits. But anything that requires a quest is now locked behind at least arena matches.

then maybe i shud go for tag matches.....i think apart from dungron outfits i have to buy the others.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
3 hours ago, ikkitosen said:

then maybe i shud go for tag matches.....i think apart from dungron outfits i have to buy the others.....

Some costumes like POH hair etc you can get from realmrift event dungeon thats currently running from the merchant of wonders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

contents aint removed from the Taiwanese version....still has all the quests everywhere and possibly Yehara's dungeon too (i just came here and saw the bell mission, and the cooking mission)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now