Obsidian Serpent outfit quest

Leoloria

You haven't done anything wrong. NCsoft has. They removed blue quests from Viridian Coast, Cinderlands and Moonwater, so your quest for that outfit has disappeared too. I refer you to this post if you want to join us in asking them to bring the blue quests back: 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought they had left the dailies alone too but this quest was a daily and now it isn't there.  I hope they bring back the quest but if they don't I hope they give us a way to get the outfit that doesn't require PvP or having achievement points.

i just looked at the trader and it NOT ONLY has the Obsidian Serpent, but also the Tomb of the Exiles, Pohwaran, and Nightshade outfits, also the outfits from the 24-man dungeon!!!!is the game forcing us to go arena?1000 zen bean to a outfit ticket and they need 5 ticket plus a high quality fabric....this is insane!!!

6 hours ago, ikkitosen said:

i just looked at the trader and it NOT ONLY has the Obsidian Serpent, but also the Tomb of the Exiles, Pohwaran, and Nightshade outfits, also the outfits from the 24-man dungeon!!!!is the game forcing us to go arena?1000 zen bean to a outfit ticket and they need 5 ticket plus a high quality fabric....this is insane!!!

You are missunderstanding something.....the other costumes are there to give people a guaranteed way to obtain them, most of them are still dropping in dungeons like the POH, Tomb of exiles one etc....

If i remember good obsidian serpent was the only costume you could get with a quest, all others were just dungeon drops. Getting the beans needed for it is not even that hard, its a bit tedious but not that hard, even if someone does not pvp or doesnt like pvp.

16 hours ago, Grimoir said:

You are missunderstanding something.....the other costumes are there to give people a guaranteed way to obtain them, most of them are still dropping in dungeons like the POH, Tomb of exiles one etc....

If i remember good obsidian serpent was the only costume you could get with a quest, all others were just dungeon drops. Getting the beans needed for it is not even that hard, its a bit tedious but not that hard, even if someone does not pvp or doesnt like pvp.

if we can still grind for the outfits then maybe i DID jump the gun.....i must have a misunderstanding as to OP saying Obsidian Serpent daily missing complied with the outfit getting removed.....and no Obsidian Serpent drops from the boss and it has a horrible drop rate....100s of run and i got it on my Warlock when lvl45 was cap....

3 hours ago, ikkitosen said:

then maybe i shud go for tag matches.....i think apart from dungron outfits i have to buy the others.....

Some costumes like POH hair etc you can get from realmrift event dungeon thats currently running from the merchant of wonders.

Archived