Sign in to follow this  
Ventace

Matchmaking is utter garbage

Ventace   

I quite literally played against the same Blade Dancer 13 times in a row, he went from Silver to Plat over those games. How can you match a 1400s silver gunner character against a platinum blade dancer? 
High silvers should rarely even see golds, why am I matched against the same person over and over?

Grimoir   
On 10/21/2018 at 10:09 AM, Ventace said:

I quite literally played against the same Blade Dancer 13 times in a row, he went from Silver to Plat over those games. How can you match a 1400s silver gunner character against a platinum blade dancer? 
High silvers should rarely even see golds, why am I matched against the same person over and over?

It only matches like that as a last resort if there are no other players queueing. So if you really got mached to the same bd over and over that means there wernt people available in the queue.

DARKNAMY   

the pvp is very very broken the classes bm-asassin-dancer-soul fither-and the waror.can they match that in pvp? ty.

Ujarac   

yeah matchmaking sucks because the pvp sucks ass in bns. you only win in arena if you play as a broken class like sins, WL, Sum,KFM,FM,Des and BD lol. but yeah nobody is playing cause arena is basically trash and only for the broken classes so nobody wants to play if their just gonna get recked by a broken class. 

Raiya   

Problem with the Battleground is there's no scaling or fair matchmaking. NC refuses to introduce equalisation to the damn thing which would make it competetive it's purely a pay to win setup whoever has the best gear wins and normal players simply cannot compete at all.

Edited by Raiya

LuIius   
On 2018-10-26 at 6:30 PM, DARKNAMY said:

the pvp is very very broken the classes bm-asassin-dancer-soul fither-and the waror.can they match that in pvp? ty.

^ this is why silver people shouldn't voice their opinion on pvp balance, they just cry about anything they lose to.

sojaa   

I just think it needs to distribute buffs right. You get a party of 4 wardens and the other team gets none.

On 2018-11-05 at 9:40 AM, Ujarac said:

you only win in arena if you play as a broken class like sins, WL, Sum,KFM,FM,Des and BD lol.

So 7 of the classes are broken? Doesn't that mean it's kinda balanced? :HongWhat:

Nivalias   
2 minutes ago, ander01se said:

So 7 of the classes are broken? Doesn't that mean it's kinda balanced? :HongWhat:

Not if you're one of the other 4. :v

And even then, some classes are more broken than others.

Edited by Nivalias

Jk, I don't think BnS pvp is balanced at all, when the only way to avoid being 100-0 (for some classes) is a split second iframe or to tab out when the opponent doesn't predict it to avoid tech chase, then there's not much hope. :p