Not Loading, Crashes and Spikes

Aztael

Sooo looking at past posts I only see 0 replies meaning they either got ignored or just don't care? Alright here is the issue>

April 2018: Windows makes a new update and lots of people cannot play 64 bit anymore. I happen to be a lucky winner of being able to play 64 bit BUT I keep crashing. The crashes were frequent at certain maps increased the odds. (Mushins Tower, Hollows heart, Koldrak, etc.)

After a while (kinda August) I decided to reformat my whole PC. I formatted all partitions and reinstalled whole thing. I download Blade and Soul aaaaaaaaaand 64bit doesn't work. Doesn't even reach Xigncode. I put my email and password and it just shuts down.  So after some searching I try using it in compatibility mode. And poof it works!!! Well kinda. My standing still fps is 30 frames (previous was 120) and when I fight its a constant 10 fps.

Things I tried: 

All the forums post about changing your graphics card settings and the whole priority settings as well.
I made sure everything is updated and on the latest update (Monster Hunter World runs smooth at max graphic)
I have a GTX 1070 and was looking if it was running right (UserBenchmark) and no issues
I even send a ticket to support and after long back and forth they told me they cannot solve it and I should go seek a computer tech (wtf??)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/278684438014066689/487335602438799401/unknown.png

So at this point I decided to switch 32 bit until it fixes itself because well support said first all windows issues are fixed and then after troubleshooting they said they can't help me (what option is there left)

Issue being, 32 bit is also crashing like crazy. I missed a dozen dungeon loots because I crash in the last 15% of a Boss, crashed even during a Raid and crashes here and there during Koldrak.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/278684438014066689/503373337490227221/unknown.png

I wouldn't mind crashing in Mushin's Tower (shouldn't happen but would be fine) but now the crashes are actually affecting my loot/reward/progress. Sure with 1317 AP I do not have an issue in finding parties for any dungeons. but when you crash during a EL Hardmode where those extremly rare pellet can drop then I am getting tilted. Those items are not something you can just get in the next run it can take forever to even see one.

I hope people with similar issues can comment what issues they have or if they found maybe a solution if they can share it. (I tried lots of solution but still willing to try). And please GM's for the love of god, don't type "You should sent a ticket to support". it has already been done.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

i have the same issue, The Game crash on normal map, but in dungeons too. Mostly by fighting Endboss. 2-6 times on the Day.

an error has occured, the dll list loaded to the Memory... and so on. The same ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ every Time. Sorry my english is a little bit bad  ^^

On 10/20/2018 at 6:39 PM, Aztael said:

And please GM's for the love of god, don't type "You should sent a ticket to support". it has already been done.

When I've sent things to support, I was told I should post it on the forums as that's where the devs pay attention....hmmmm....(most often for 

suggestions...

right, i have sent "Billions" of tickets after every client crash, since the last 2 Years and longer.

And the Think is, this is the only ONE Game with this error.

SWTOR/TERA/SKYFORGE/Black-Dessert/Warframe all this Games and many more runs without any error.   And know you come... BNS...!!!???!!!

BnS have the worst optimisation i ever seen.Been playing it since day 1 ,never got any better.since the shrinking servers we all know where the game is heading to.Any other game i play loads and runs decently .This game takes enormous time to load and also long time between loading screens ,shutters and DC's since day one (now DC's are much less) and overall a high ping + fps drop . Wildstar died,i hope this game stays alive . 

• 2 weeks later...

I hope the unreal 4 will be a big change. If Unreal 4 will not help performance of the game then I think NA and EU servers will die. It is atrocious how I can crash constantly and next day no crash at all. 

Hope when UR4 happens NCWest will ensure patches aren't a buggy mess where F5 doesn't work or announced stuff just didn't happen. 

Archived