Minor annoyances that never get fixed

SkyStorm

My apologies for posting in General Discuss, but the bug report appears to be a black hole (if you could actually see a black hole). Anyway, drum roll please.

• Putting multiple identical items side by side when your looting chests. Fine, if you want to be that way, but don't tell me my inventory is full because someone is too lazy/dumb to stack the items into one slot. Are you trying to bug me into buying more inventory slots when I already have all slots unlocked?
  • Received item counts. Yeah, I know, I've got more than 300 items in there, but that shouldn't affect item counts. When I logged on it said I had 1744 items, but while scrolling through the list,  4 items, then 27 items, and the forth page isn't displayed unless you click the forward/back buttons multiple times, and the individual counts are flat out wrong sometimes. If you can't count it right don't display a bogus number. I though I was going to buy that vial with an upgrade token left over, but alas, was actually 2 short.
  • Dialog boxes that don't respond to the keyboard. Don't put "y/n" on a button that only responds to a mouse click.
  • Launcher - put the damn focus on the password field so I don't have to click it.
  • Other things that I can't think of right now.

:pain:

just to add:

1 hour ago, SkyStorm said:

Received item counts. Yeah, I know, I've got more than 300 items in there, but that shouldn't affect item counts. When I logged on it said I had 1744 items, but while scrolling through the list,  4 items, then 27 items, and the forth page isn't displayed unless you click the forward/back buttons multiple times, and the individual counts are flat out wrong sometimes. If you can't count it right don't display a bogus number. I though I was going to buy that vial with an upgrade token left over, but alas, was actually 2 short.

Its because each item in there is counted seperately. they just appear grouped together for easier take out. Nothing wrong with this as it works the way it should.

1 hour ago, SkyStorm said:

Dialog boxes that don't respond to the keyboard. Don't put "y/n" on a button that only responds to a mouse click.

they do resond to keyboard. all of them do except the ones that show for opening multiple boxes, which imo should stay as is as an additional security check if you dont wanna open more than indicated

5 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Its because each item in there is counted seperately. they just appear grouped together for easier take out. Nothing wrong with this as it works the way it should.

If the counts changing from page to page makes you happy good for you, but don't say it "should" because it's messed up.

6 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

they do resond to keyboard. all of them do except the ones that show for opening multiple boxes, which imo should stay as is as an additional security check if you dont wanna open more than indicated

So you're saying that being prompted to hit y or k when only a mouse click will work is a security check? If so, that's a dumbass way to implement it. 

4 hours ago, SkyStorm said:

If the counts changing from page to page makes you happy good for you, but don't say it "should" because it's messed up.

So you're saying that being prompted to hit y or k when only a mouse click will work is a security check? If so, that's a dumbass way to implement it. 

Thats what i am saying, its not messed up. the number indicates exactly how many items you have in there. 10 charms from login rewards is 10 items. if you acumulated 30 treasure pouches from daily rewards, it will show one time in there but its still 30 seperate items. the count is correct.

On the first page of my received items, it showed that I had 13 upgrade emblems. I knew that was not correct so I scrolled to the last page, then back to the first page. It then said that I had 27 upgrade emblems. The count went from 13 to 27 just from scrolling through the items. That obviously is not correct, and certainly isn't the way it should work.

Whatever, it's just an annoyance. I'd think the devs could get the count right, but maybe their hampsters died.

Archived