6vs6 MATCHMAKING?!

Sirilionwe

Okey, i finally had enough with this matchmaking... Can you finally Edit it so it would work as it should? Give gear score or something! not that one team have galaxy, raven, bale, seraph... and other team have Dragon Forge 1, 3, 6, 7, 9 and 9. And yes, this matchmaking happened to me, i was only one with asce(7) in my team) and this didnt happened only once, it happen all the time.. well mostly.. and i think other ppl will aggre with me that you need to change this matchmaking! honestly low gear vs end gear is bullsh*t

52 minutes ago, Sirilionwe said:

Okey, i finally had enough with this matchmaking... Can you finally Edit it so it would work as it should? Give gear score or something! not that one team have galaxy, raven, bale, seraph... and other team have Dragon Forge 1, 3, 6, 7, 9 and 9. And yes, this matchmaking happened to me, i was only one with asce(7) in my team) and this didnt happened only once, it happen all the time.. well mostly.. and i think other ppl will aggre with me that you need to change this matchmaking! honestly low gear vs end gear is bullsh*t

agree now my biggest HM lvl was 13 and enemy lowest was 16 :D full dragon forge vs ascendant maximaly :D
and much of PPL say this matchmaking is insane :-/ and admins still do nothink :-/

Archived