New arena/bg keys (restrict F2P players)

Dittze26

So, before they changed the "dragon certificates" and the "sparkling whirlwind keys" to arena/bg keys, i got everyday about 12x dragon certificates and 2-3x sparkling whirlwind keys from the daily dungeons (Naryu Sanctum -> Sandstorm Temple) what was 250-300 pure gold about (changed to soulstones+moonstones), now i get from these all daily dungeons 2x arena keys and 0x bg key (what is normal! not unlucky thing!). AND these about 20-30 gold (oh sorry we can get now more 2x arena keys from the daily pvp quests that is more 20-30 gold (changed to soulstones), and we can get now 1x bg key from the daily bg quest what is 30 g about (changed to moonstones), SO BEFORE THEY CHANGED THIS THING you got from this method on a day about: 250-300 pure gold, now you can get 70-90 gold (and some materials). NCSOFT trying restricting the F2P players in every way to obtain their pure gold in the game, i think it was the one last possibility from where the F2P players could get their gold, but now it's nerfed too. Thank you NCSOFT, and thank you for the trash event too.

How come no one is talking that you need to be gold ranked to get the same amount of moonstones for more bloodpoints than before the update.. getting gold is hard if you get oneshotted all the time. and yes ppl with ascendant 9 and beluga ss do get oneshotted so getting gold ranked is impossible unless you are a god at pvp or you get the last hit on every enemy.

4 hours ago, i wanna die said:

How come no one is talking that you need to be gold ranked to get the same amount of moonstones for more bloodpoints than before the update.. getting gold is hard if you get oneshotted all the time. and yes ppl with ascendant 9 and beluga ss do get oneshotted so getting gold ranked is impossible unless you are a god at pvp or you get the last hit on every enemy.

Soulshields and weapon is not pvp gear. Its a start. Once you get the accessories for it you will notice the difference.

On 10/18/2018 at 7:20 PM, Grimoir said:

Soulshields and weapon is not pvp gear. Its a start. Once you get the accessories for it you will notice the difference.

I have the pvp ring do i really need to spend pts for the rest just to make them usable? How do i make that gold is the silver chest gives 1 moonstone?

57 minutes ago, i wanna die said:

I have the pvp ring do i really need to spend pts for the rest just to make them usable? How do i make that gold is the silver chest gives 1 moonstone?

lvl up 4-5 alt and you wont have problems :giggle:

Archived