Unable to use WSAD keys to move

Estremo

Hello everyone,

I just started to play this game: I'm unable to move my character using the normal keys W S A D... I can only move it using directional buttons but it's not really comfortable... 

I already tried to set the keys in the secondary keys commands (settings) but nothing...

Hi Grimoir,

I'm using Blade & Soul mode as default for camera settings... I tried to change in Classic but my character won't move... in settings, primary controls for keys binding "move" are already set on W S A D as default inputs...

blade and soul mode is the right one (well the one you want to use)

hm.. maybe something went wrong while the game recognized your keyboard, you could try to set the movement keys from wasd to something different (most keys are used, I would check beforehand if the key is free), save that and then change it back to wasd.

Or you could try to reset your interface (even if you haven't changed anything).

That is a really weird bug... The game once had the problem to tab out but still show it on top (although that is a long time ago), so just to make sure, you can move your camera with your mouse? and all other keys are working? just not wasd (try k or i or m)

Hi Annysan,

yes the camera works fine and the other buttons too... After several reboots the W button works but not the other directions. As you suggested I'll try to reset or to change buttons and see what happens... Thank you very much guys.

I'm using a gaming laptop Asus ROG with OS Win10 64bit, CPU i7, GPU GTX1060 6gb, 32gb Ram DDR4 and SSD as HD... I wonder if it's a bug about 64-32bit installation... I hope I don't have to download everything again

Update: nothing happened. 

I tried to start the game in 32bit mode... Nothing.

I tried to change buttons... Nothing. The character won't move.

I tried to reset all settings... Nothing.

I also tried to repair files from the installer... Nothing.

Note: obviously the keyboard buttons work fine with other games...

I just submitted a ticket for support

Archived