DD and HH requirements change!!!!

Fufia

Just why? is this the idea to help new players and alts?

So now say i need a Seraph lvl 12 and recommended AP is 960+ 

I have 1034 AP Dawnforged lvl 1 and i cant do Drowning Deeps or Hollow Heart is this a bug or another brilliant idea of NCS

Just lost 20g a day when I have better gear that the requirements.

It's not about the topic.but when are you going to understand that your game can not handle many people in the same place? You no longer remember why the raids are 12man and not 24?

dawn1 = seraph 11 is why it's more expensive. right?

Because I play this game for many years and I know very well how RNG works in this game. so i get stuff for my main.

And is not hard for me get Dawnforged lvl 3 is just no1 need this is just stupid they have so many problems in the game and waste time with this just to fk same ppl and dont help no one.

1 hour ago, polarfoxy said:

dawn1 = seraph 11.

why did you upgrade from s10 when its cheaper to go s12 and then dawn3... also, how come you didnt try your luck with fleeting weapons?

No guys. Dawn 1 = Seraph 10 lol

Also, what if he just joins the game in the last moment of the previous event?

35 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

I did my SF in the last week of events and still got the weapon without problem.

Cuz you still manage to make it in time? 25 token needs only like a week, or finish the story. You don't even need to farm. Just F10 token is enough if you remember to collect them.

However, what if you have 2 hours left and your total tokens are nowhere near the requirement cuz you join late? Or, you can play 1 hour per day, have to absent a month, then when you come back, it is too late to get enough tokens? Or you are grinding the last tokens from story quests, then suddenly power outage happened, then server maintenance came? There are a lot of scenarios that can prevent you getting the thing, aside from players being lazy. 

Anyway, it is already too late for that sort of thing. Nitpicking him will get to nowhere aside from annoying each other.

So back on topic. Following the story all the way to the current end of Act 9 will get you roughly a weapon of your choice (Seraph or Baleful) Stage 9 maybe 10. Go farm Celestial Basin for a day or 2 and there is your Stage 12 allowing you to do Hollow's Heart and Drowning Deeps again... of course if you find a group on F8 willing to take you. Or you could remain at your current stage, have a clan help you and just run in as far as I know renders the cross server matchmaking weapon pointless ? Seriously, put in some effort.

5 hours ago, Sirilionwe said:

DD and HH with dawn 1? .. I wonder you ever got inside before.. no way that someone took you inside lol(if that wasnt carry)

1st think i do when i I finish the story on one alt is do that quest tha give you the raven ss so yes i start do HH with 950ap +/-

You should click more in Lep PT You will be surprised. that there are still good people in this game and not all low Ap ppl are nabs many are alts for very good players.

And i done HH many times with HM10 PT all more or less with the same AP. Are you even talking about what? carry? yea i see your type. go play Tetris Sr.

14 hours ago, Fufia said:

1st think i do when i I finish the story on one alt is do that quest tha give you the raven ss so yes i start do HH with 950ap +/-

You should click more in Lep PT You will be surprised. that there are still good people in this game and not all low Ap ppl are nabs many are alts for very good players.

And i done HH many times with HM10 PT all more or less with the same AP. Are you even talking about what? carry? yea i see your type. go play Tetris Sr.

i was just wondering that you got inside and you started to yell at me and... soo salty xD calm down and get a life :D

and yeah LPF... thats when someone leave dung and they wanna try luck to recruit some strong palyer, but instead low gear like you join so they finish it with you anyway xD

and yeah, when i was lvling up my char, nobody ever took me in hard dungs, so why should i take others, when everyone was shi**ing on me, so why should i be different... be a good nowdays is failure.. thats end.. dont comment anymore and focus on your problem.. gl with answer from ncsoft(you wont get any, you should know that because they simply doesnt care)

cheers

il y a 5 minutes, Sirilionwe a dit :

and yeah, when i was lvling up my char, nobody ever took me in hard dungs, so why should i take others, when everyone was shi**ing on me, so why should i be different... be a good nowdays is failure.. thats end.. 

No wonder why this world is screwed lmao. With such mentality, no one's flying further than their nose for sure.

Archived