Forums

As expected, the event is garbage. Offer something else.

Rysa

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gerade eben schrieb xRodin:

Be happy once in a while.

I am. Finally a event so bad i can essentially quit from bns outside of weeklies for almost a month. Its literally like a vacation.

Seriously, nothing in this game is rewarding at all and now even the event is complete garbage. Time for a vacation! :HajoonCheer:

I think I will not focus on this event (HALLOWEEN RUIN ZAWEII EVENT) just because it's also garbage!

I mean it's understandable that so many players are waiting for a boss to spawn. But you do not even have a chance to attack because it just comes to such Laggs and stills when the other players attack. (You neither have a chance to attack the boss, or let you get a reward box, which means for me: Event has gone ... it's getting worse and worse with BNS... I'm tired!

I don't have any problem getting loot because I have good gear and my PC is somewhat decent but it still freezes and the fps is terrible when the boss comes out.  I am posting because my clannies are experiencing the client crashing who are stuck on 32 bit.  I feel sad that they did not limit it to 12 player instead of maxing HP and having 24 (or could be more?).

It is the worst performing dungeons so I'm sad they decided to resurrect this for the event.

Yup Gunner F2 is still broken.. whats up with this crap.. ? 

Upgrade Emblem is broken too from last event. 
... same (&#@)
Last year no Christmas or Hallowed events..  you have to remember they are Asian.. not Western'ers.. so having them add a Halloween event where it never existed in Asian lore is just insane.. to assume anything.

I have in past events just skipped doing them.. this will be another.. skipped event.

usually oil farm events are pretty good, we spend certain amount of time, earn currencies and get guaranteed reward(oil), at 1st when i saw 2 currencies i thought its nice, we get guaranteed oils and then we can farm more for extra with thriller coins, for those who dont want to spend 10-15h/day on alts, sadly its not the case, 2 kinds of currencies for 1 item, 1 of those is RNG based, for me its worst possible solution, making event RNG, uneven, unfair and very time consuming, players with worse luck might not get anything from it, if i wanted RNG i would go farm dungeons and hope for nice drops

players with lower gear cant even get credit to complete daily quests in zaiwei, not even talking about alts yet, right now its same as ssp, boss dies in few seconds, hiting it is not enough as it was supposed to be, makin it a whole lot worse, with so many players around, lags, freezes and crashes make it very difficult for a lot of players to complete anything

tried thriller coin farming today, 1h to get 0 coins from boss boxes, 4 from mobs, which are almost non existant, as there are 3-4 people around every spawn spot, you are lucky if u get 1 mob every 5min, spawn time is way too long, same for quest events, especially scorpion..delaying all others, completing everything is impossible for people with many chars, previous events 10-15m up to 30-40min/char, current one 1,5-2h with decent rng, if you get credit, and manage to hit some mobs before others

most players are only interested in oils and it might not be possible to get any or it might take way longer than farming mats/gold to buy it

for me this event is a complete waste of time and i wont be participating, unless some real improvements are made

- make it 1 hit for credit to complate quest in zaiwei

- remove thriller coins as secondary currency for better rewards or add enough of those to quests/daily challenge so we dont need to rely on rng to get oils

or drastically increase drop chances from everything(killer coins already limit all good rewards we can pick)

- increase spawn rates/speed of events

in my opinion in its current state its worst event by far from all that were providing sacred oils till now

so gl to all who will still try to farm it, i'll just do something else

----------------

in short

trash event - avoid or waste life and get mad couse might not getting anything

wait and hope they improve it

From Pay to Grow, now this game become Pay to....just PAY. You want loot? Well, if your some kind of arab money guru or your salary is like 10.000 Euros each month, than you can embrace this event. I know now, that haters gonna come and start jumping all around like the monkeys saying "well if you don't like than dont play it" . It's just an opinion cill out. NCSOFT know that in this moment they are in top of MMORPG's, and they exploit the wallet like full speed untill another genre wil pop up and entire BnS comunity will just unistall the game. Than BnS will close the server and will work for something else following the same pattern, free to play first year, a little next, until they transform entire game in a usless game, a shadow on your desktop where you enter just to say hi to your clan and frends. 100% marketing, 0% gameplay respect. Its good that we have tournaments ( :giggle:). 

PS: Sorry for my english, 

6 hours ago, xRodin said:

Be happy once in a while.

I'm trying!!!

They did do great last event, I've said that

but this one is just awful

I think part of the problem is this "every month there's an event" thing. I feel like it didnt used to be that way in MMOs.

An event is supposed to be an EVENT! A TO-DO!!! Something that gets everyones attention that they just CAN'T afford to miss!!
But if you have an "event" every single day, then it's not anything special anymore and I think that's where we're at.

It's Halloween! We were supposed to have a SHEBANG!
But instead we get some mediocre prizes-Listen, the idea itself to me was not that bad. If they added in pleny of channels and raised the HP up by a LOT?
AND had these bosses drop amazing loot, Halloween accessories/cosmetics, Halloween raid treats, ACTUAL materials that would help everyone gear so they can ACTUALLY play the game-DANG!! That would have been an EVENT!!
That would have pulled everyones attention in like it was must see tv. That would have put BnS in the spotlight as THE MMO to spend your Halloween season in. but this??
No rewards. Laggy as hell, too crowded. HP too low. No free halloween anything-you essentially have to pay real money for it or farm for weeks.
...........I mean.............I just don't know what any of them are thinking. Do none of them actually play MMOS?? I know beth does-beth, cant you talk some sense into them??

Cmon girl, help us out...we out here dyin....

There is a easy fix for this event, make more channels to reduce the lag and make it for every single boss all you need to do is 1pt of damage to complete the quest or just raise their hit points so anyone can do some damage even if they are lagging. Also get rid of having to do X-amount of damage on the main boss.

I am happy to see/have an Halloween event but IMO and many other a little more thought was needed to be put into it.

KR is the only server who gives profit to NCSoft, look to ncsoft west team, 3 were fired, this game is closer and closer to just end like wildcard, they don't care about EU & NA, they don't get the profit they want from here, don't say 'we have whales spending alot here', that's not even profit for them. Team doesn't care about what players think, they don't play the game, they add this type of horrible event just because they can't even think on what to do since they copy KR all the time and like was said above, KR doesn't have halloween. Best advise is to move to KR and play there lmao. 

And yes, this event is total garbage, super duper hiper garbage, spent 2 hours there, got 5 thriller coins and 5 killer coins, like one guy said on one calculation thread, with daily challenge + daily quests, you can't even get ONE oil. Just finish this event. And NO, don't stay happy because we had a few decent events, you can't eat this or love ncsoft just because they have us a few nice events this here when there's alot of other 100001 problems with the game, optimization is the worst one. To those who can answer 'get a good pc' sure, give me one with i7 8700k and Nvidia rtx 2080ti and I can play this game on raids with 60 fps at least. 

Any comunity manager can answer on this questions? I see a lot of people (including me) that seek answers. Maybe, just maybe, someone gonna have the courage to give us an response about why they are literally destroying the game play?

10 hours ago, Lumieal said:

I agree this event is totally garbage. They didnt think about population & dps in Zaiwei rain. I only wish to better just boost HP of boss from Zaiwei and decrease the loot dps drop cont rate also.

And for people who did get loot, their RNG haunts them still.

Here is an example of 64 normal Zaiwei boxes from someone on reddit:

ljtOYk8.jpg

Just to inform you what i know.. member of clan farmed bosses for 1 hour and 30 mins +- and got 26 thriller coins ....

well if you count and do some maths, then.. for the whole event you can get max 3x oil (50x killer coin each) .. killer coins you get for dailys, so for the event you can farm max around 150 killer coins, thats 3 oils... but.. next thing you need are thriller coins... with math before (1:30 hour to make 16 thriller coins) .. and for 3x oil you need 405 thrillers(135 each).. thats UNBELEIVABLE (aprox 3,5 mins to farm 1 thriller coin) .. so you need to farm zaiwei ruins for around 23 hours in totall so you have thriller coins to buy 3x oil at the end of event.. isnt that beautiful? ... 

R. I . P. EVENT

I havent even tried this event yet. I got bummed out after i checked how many moonstones the new bg chests gave.. this whole new last update is the worst i have ever seen. I have never been less motivated to play the game pve and pvp wise. 

But im guessing i wont try this event out because its as depressing as the bg nerf. Thanks for reassuring me on my decision

It seems mostly filler event I don't  care much for. Lagging a bit to not do enough damage and not getting credit. Celestial basin works better so they should have used that contribution formula. Separating into two sets of currency is poor design to me. Grinding mobs is alright for main when you are alone, but with more people you just wait around trying to tag mobs first. Low geared story alts would take too long to kill 5 mil hp mobs to make it worthwhile in my opinion. I like the concept since it is nice to bring new life to past content but not very enjoyable as far as the execution of the event. See what is next I guess.

9 hours ago, KeiShare said:

Any comunity manager can answer on this questions? I see a lot of people (including me) that seek answers. Maybe, just maybe, someone gonna have the courage to give us an response about why they are literally destroying the game play?

Community manager? What is that ... ? :giggle:

Forums are on fire and there's literally no one here for damage control. Impossible to imagine that this feedback hasn't reached the whole NC West team's ears yet.

"Hey guys... we're looking into it!" .. followed next day by something like "We've heard your feedback and we'll try adjusting the drop rates a bit, fix tagging issues, and add some compensation on the next maintenance" ... blah blah ... etc

NO ?! :HongWhat:

Have a nice day then :money: :poop::money:

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Thank you everyone for all of your feedback on this years Blade and Ghoul event. We've compiled it all and have sent it over to the dev. team to look over and consider any adjustments before the event ends in three weeks. We'll be sure to relay any information that we may we receive from the team as soon as we get it.

13 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

Greetings,

Thank you everyone for all of your feedback on this years Blade and Ghoul event. We've compiled it all and have sent it over to the dev. team to look over and consider any adjustments before the event ends in three weeks. We'll be sure to relay any information that we may we receive from the team as soon as we get it.

just the event? check all the forum! general discussion, please!

4 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Greetings,

Thank you Liinxy! I hope we can get the kill credit for simply tagging an event boss as I believe was intended.

Archived