As expected, the event is garbage. Offer something else.

Rysa

Title. The HP boost didn't change a thing, all bosses die in 4 seconds and there's literally no way to pick any loot unless you're a full-fledged whale. Make a new, proper and rewarding event, not something that smells like dirt like this. Oh and fix Gunner F2 while you're at it, it's still broken.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total waste of time. I didn't even get credit or loot from two of the bosses and the one crate I got had 6 naryu coins and a sacred crystal in it. What a joke - not going to repeat the quests hoping that I can out dps 20-30 other players while the server lags out from the overload.

That one thing, other thing are prices of items, you can farm all 3 weeks and not even get one sacred vial from it. You just not get enough coins and they made thriller coin, which you need the most rng... Over all it's better to skip that trash event and not waste time on it.

Ha didn't even have to play to know this would happen.

A small group of highly geared people will own the entire map and kill the bosses in seconds.

Do they even play their game nope nope nope.

Could they have made it into a realmrift (was it called that?) 6 player instance and solved the problem yes, but no one is thinking outside the box.

Realmrift a good idea totally forgotten.

11 minutes ago, Drakor said:

Yeppers TOTAL GARBAGE, with the LAG of so many people and the boss being killed in just a few seconds and having to do X-amount of damage good luck unless you are a Whale or have a top of the line gaming comp.

ikr...it would be much better if they simply buffed Awakened Necropolis like they did with POH 6 man and added the rewards there. The way it is now is not even worth going in there. not to mention the costume is just a recolor of a different one we have already

3 minutes ago, Offy78 said:

Just the worst event ever!!! Too many people = lag = 0 loot = 0 quest = 0 event. + disconnects..  Thanks!

Lag = your ms + people there you can (Ctrl+f them), = 0 loot because maybe you dont have damage vs a whale damage, = 0 quest 0 event = dc = Yes thanks NC..

This event is Garbage. I wasted hours killing bosses and getting zero credit. I wasted so much time and only got credit for one quest. GAY!!!

This event is overcrowded and lagging like crazy. Next time you stage an event that you expect will bring crowds ,Do us all a favor and ADD EXTRA CHANNELS like celestial Basin.

That way everyone inst tripping over each other.

5 minutes ago, Trust Gaming said:

Lag = your ms + people there you can (Ctrl+f them), = 0 loot because maybe you dont have damage vs a whale damage, = 0 quest 0 event = dc = Yes thanks NC..

My ms = 64. Ctrl+f and Ctrl+x i know and use it. hm16 summoner with aransu9. I play from the beta first day. Thank you.

14 minutes ago, Trust Gaming said:

You came here to cry with that gear and that ms, just for creating trouble, doesnt make any sense, instead of trying to help the community, toxic people everywhere..

Sorry but you sound like the toxic guy here. He meant very low FPS by lag, and he wasn't *crying*... he was just stating actual facts.

You don't have to attack people. If you don't have anything interesting to say, just move along. Back to discussing how nice this event is! :HajoonHappy:

3 minutes ago, Trust Gaming said:

You came here to cry with that gear and that ms, just for creating trouble, doesnt make any sense, instead of trying to help the community, toxic people everywhere..

Wth are you talking about? I can't write my opinion on forum? Who are you to tell people what to do or not? Did i ask you any help or something? You tell me that i am "crying here" and i am toxic?! I also have 5 characters with +- 1200 ap and full bt gear, and if i can't get the loot sometimes with my main, so what about my other 5 characters and other people? Jonathan said, that there will not be any damage minimum to get the loot, that we just need to hit the boss. So please, don't tell me that i come here for creating trouble, i'd prefer farming, but i just closed the game and waiting them to fix that mess!

13 minutes ago, asot said:

Sorry but you sound like the toxic guy here. He meant very low FPS by lag, and he wasn't *crying*... he was just stating actual facts.

You don't have to attack people. If you don't have anything interesting to say, just move along. Back to discussing how nice this event is! :HajoonHappy:

He posted here this " Just the worst event ever!!! Too many people = lag = 0 loot = 0 quest = 0 event. + disconnects..  Thanks!" after that he post he have a 70ms +A9 shouldnt be a problem for him unless he have a bad pc, read all before post thanks..

2 minutes ago, Offy78 said:

Wth are you talking about? I can't write my opinion on forum? Who are you to tell people what to do or not? Did i ask you any help or something? You tell me that i am "crying here" and i am toxic?! I also have 5 characters with +- 1200 ap and full bt gear, and if i can't get the loot sometimes with my main, so what about my other 5 characters and other people? Jonathan said, that there will not be any damage minimum to get the loot, that we just need to hit the boss. So please, don't tell me that i come here for creating trouble, i'd prefer farming, but i just closed the game and waiting them to fix that mess!

Yup, @Babbletr0n did say we would get credit just for tagging bosses... except the damage contribution one. Not really working as intended so far.

3 minutes ago, Trust Gaming said:

He posted here this " Just the worst event ever!!! Too many people = lag = 0 loot = 0 quest = 0 event. + disconnects..  Thanks!" after that he post he have a 70ms +A9 shouldnt be a problem for him unless he have a bad pc, read all before post thanks..

My pc is ok, try to find another excuse.

PSA - Stop fighting with each other. Infighting is not feedback and will not help anything. Thanks.

Ok so anyway, this event is looking pretty bad.

It's quite difficult to get credit and the rewards arent even worth all the agony.

Actually, can I talk to you about something...

So when I looked at the Dragon Express for the rewards from the RNG boxes, I saw this:

6qeyvqY.jpg

These are rewards that should be given out during this Halloween event. Not put into RNG box tokens.

Tokens you have to spend for. Event you have to play the game.

Your problem is that people aren't playing your game.

They arent playing your game because nothing rewards them for doing so.

You only "reward" people for spending. Spending is your entire business model with BnS and this is why you are doing bad.

This right here is exactly why you will never become anything great. Ok?
I know I say a lot of crazy things but just this once I'm being very lucid.

This is the exact behavior that turns most people off and makes them go play another game instead of BnS.

There is next to NO reason to log in for October. You are giving players no reason to play your game. You are only giving them reason to spend.

Which defeats the entire purpose of playing a game. This is not and never will be how you attract players.

Have a nice day

Archived