My calculation on Blade and Ghoul event

Kozuki

-It is a 21-day event.

-Daily challenges gives you 2 Killer Coins. Three Zaiwei dailies gives you boxes with 3 Killer Coins, and 3-6 Thriller Coins. So at the end of event, you get 105 Killers Coins and 62-126 Thriller Coins. Vial-wise, you don't even get one and have to kill some Zaiwei bosses for more Thriller Coins. Pet Pack-wise, you may get 1 per character at the end of the event without touching non-daily bosses. For TT wing, you may gain a single unit.

-With 105 Killers Coin, you can get 2 vials. But you will need to grind 144-208 extra Thriller Coins from Zaiwei bosses. Same if you try to get hepta gems. Or you can get 3 pet packs, but will need to grind extra 114-178 Thriller Coins. If you are interested in TT wings instead, than you can earn 4 wings, with a need of extra 154-218 Thrill Coins.

-Assuming you're set to grind one more vial by killing Vivasa, have fun earning another 35 Killer Coins (have a chance to drop), or 15 more Killer Coins if you want another Pet Pack. Of course, don't forget to grind even more Thriller Coins too.

-If you only want the outfit, doing Zaiwei dailies are are enough.

My advice? Skip it if you don't like camping bosses in an outdated content. You don't really miss anything from the event, though you may earn an extra oil, a gem or two pet packs if you spend sometime there. Or if you want that Wild Horse outfit or its head adornment Bully Wrap, this is an event to grind for them. Though I think you can just farm them in 1v1 instead.

Would be great if the event just uses one single currency instead. Grindable event currency is really cool if you do it right.

8 hours ago, Kozuki said:

-It is a 21-day event.

-Daily challenges gives you 2 Killer Coins. Three Zaiwei dailies gives you boxes with 3 Killer Coins, and 3-6 Thriller Coins. So at the end of event, you get 105 Killers Coins and 62-126 Thriller Coins. Vial-wise, you don't even get one and have to kill some Zaiwei bosses for more Thriller Coins. Pet Pack-wise, you may get 1 per character at the end of the event without touching non-daily bosses. For TT wing, you may gain a single unit.

-With 105 Killers Coin, you can get 2 vials. But you will need to grind 144-208 extra Thriller Coins from Zaiwei bosses. Same if you try to get hepta gems. Or you can get 3 pet packs, but will need to grind extra 114-178 Thriller Coins. If you are interested in TT wings instead, than you can earn 4 wings, with a need of extra 154-218 Thrill Coins.

-Assuming you're set to grind one more vial by killing Vivasa, have fun earning another 35 Killer Coins (have a chance to drop), or 15 more Killer Coins if you want another Pet Pack. Of course, don't forget to grind even more Thriller Coins too.

-If you only want the outfit, doing Zaiwei dailies are are enough.

My advice? Skip it if you don't like camping bosses in an outdated content. You don't really miss anything from the event, though you may earn an extra oil, a gem or two pet packs if you spend sometime there. Or if you want that Wild Horse outfit or its head adornment Bully Wrap, this is an event to grind for them. Though I think you can just farm them in 1v1 instead.

Would be great if the event just uses one single currency instead. Grindable event currency is really cool if you do it right.

What... you can earn.. 4 .. FOUR! ..  TT wings?! Incredible!!! That's everything I needed to finish the game. :HajoonCheer:

..What's really lame and unfair about this kind of event is having to compete with a horde of high level players, only to get shut out from any reward. Even if you follow along and help kill demons in the Ogong and Inn events, there is a horde of campers at the final fight, and they get everything. If its an event, it should reward all participants. The individual boss fights are even worse, with unbearable lag. A terrible "event", one that will keep me from spending any more money on the game. After four days I have 6 Killer coins and twenty thriller coins, but cannot complete the Inn, and even Ogong is becoming impossible, making it hard at best to get more... Lame, compared to other events.

...Got to add, just to be fair, that I hit a run of four hours tonight with less than 20 players, even had just two of us at the House of Pleasures for over 5 minutes... Its a lot more interesting and fun with fewer players. More loot, too, and was able to complete the daily, The way it should be all the time, not so much in player numbers, but balance and damage rates vs rewards.

Archived