Weapon gem slot

Roi

Hi everyone, I need a little help.

I just got riftwalk stage 3 from upgrade emblem event but i got only 3 gem slots.. 

And i want to ask if there is another way to get more slots exept legendary hammer? 

If I will evolve my weapon there is no change to get more gems slot?

Maybe its better to just to start from serahf s1 with 6 slot? 

And what is the reroll weapon thing? I didnt get that

And does legendary hammer is craftable? Cause i saw on the new patch note that the clan lvl for craftinf reduce to 11 from 50 so its might effect it

On each upgrade there is a chance to increase gem slots.

Other than that only legendary gem hammers.

I personally hate the "Dungeon path" with a burning passion because of the need for the Weapon boxes and how RnG they can be, so i'm fine with paying some extra gold for some PTS to go the Raven path, But i have been playing for a long time and i had the mats and gold saved up to do that, so on my Warden at level 50 i just bought the scaleburn weapon (Grand harvest square has the vendor for that) until 6 slots then upgraded it to Raven 6 instantly.

Ty for reply :) 

1. What the chance to get more slot for slot 4 5 and 6? I cant find it when I google this 

2. what is RnG? 

3. does the magic hammer is craftable in clan?

4.  what is the reroll weapon thing? I didnt get that

rng is basicly when you open a chest that contains 10 different items but it will only give you 1 of the items that the chest contains,as in, random.(maybe some1 can come up with an easier explanation) so for gemslots, when you open a weapon chest, it can give you either a 3 slot, or 4 5 6 and so on if we would have more gemslots.

the rerolling part is basicly the easiest way to get a 6 slot weapon, cause at grand harvest square you can buy light or dark weapon chests,for some not so used material otherwise(naryu coins)you keep buying chests until you open a 6 slot weapon, and start upgrading that.

as for the chances on upgrading, thats debatable, i ve seen ppl with rift 9 still at 3 slot, and some said they got an extra slot with every upgrade or 2.

i prefer the non gambling part, and just spam chests until i get a 6 slot, a rift 3 weapon costs basicly the materials you get finishing the story,so its kind of cheap.

Archived