As a new player...

Hirumie

Hello everyone!         :HajoonWow:

I been interested in join to this game since few weeks ago, I already download it. But I have a big question, which is "What is a good server for a new player"?
Population always matters in mmos, right? Well, not for me. I come here to ask for your advice and experience in the game/servers.
Community quality rather than quantity, that's what I'm looking for. ^^

Maybe in this game is hard to find a server where the people are more careless and relax about the end game, maybe you're not avaible to have a nice with people all over the game no matter servers. (Somehow "The community is this game works like ...") 
But I kinda love how this game looks! I'm down to still "playing" even if It can't give me what I expect.

As you lived the servers, what can you tell me about them? I'd love to hear your experiences.

PS: Sorry if you find my english weird. :ArftosPleaseBig:

6 hours ago, MantisxD said:

Hi there first question would be were you play on eu or na? Because we have these 2 regions :)

For some reason my nick name got bug, but I'm the one that start this thread. o/

I was talking about NA, don't know why I ignore the fact that Europe is here too!

7 hours ago, Hirumiie said:

For some reason my nick name got bug, but I'm the one that start this thread. o/

I was talking about NA, don't know why I ignore the fact that Europe is here too!

you should send a ticket about that forum bug, os they should investiage it.

eu is for players that live in eu
na is for people that live in na
PING is very  important in this game, so you shouldn't care about other regions and focus on your own region for your own good.

22 hours ago, Hirumiie said:

typcial NA :D

play on the server where u have better ping,as the game is hungry for connection.

im on EU jinsoyun, its a nice place.Cerulean is the usual chilly place with weird conversations, Crimson is more of a trade/spam channel and converstations rarely happen there.but i like both faction, both have pros and cons and nice ppl.

Archived