How to walk on the wall ?

Mo3Ath511

How to walk on the wall ?

Beginning I am a new player, I do not know the order of tasks but I started doing tasks with a yellow color (story)
One of the tasks is that I need to work on the wall and I have not completed this exercise.

Can you help me with this?
Note: I've searched and found tasks (in purple)
I did her work but no one was giving me the abominable skill on the wall
And if you go to the wall, nothing happens

Make sure you are checking your "Quest Letters" tab in the quest window (J key) and, every time there is a purple quest, do it. As you progress in the story, (around the time you make it to the Skyhaven Resistance in Moonwater Plains), you will get a (purple) quest from Old Man Cho that will unlock the ability to run along walls. If you're in the area in-game, check to see if you have done all of the prior purple quests up to that point. If you have, you'll be getting the quest somewhat soon.

Have you done this quest? 

If not, check J and do all purple quests until you get it. Purple quests must be done in order. If you miss one, the next one wont appear. Also you need to have the item for Old Man Cho in your inventory.

After that, you can run up walls and trees. You have to RUN up, if you walk it wont work. 

• Like 1

The purple quest for wall walking is slightly different from other purple quests. You get it in Misty woods only after completing the Misty woods story quests about to halfway (after the cave story instance you should get the purple quest for wall walking).

Majority of the people now often skip everything in Moonwater plains so they won't ever get the wall walking skill. I think you have to do basically ALL of the Moonwater plains story quests to get the skill if im not mistaken.

Edited by Amarathiel

You wont get those corresponding purple quest if you haven't done the 1st purple quest.

You will need to complete the 1st, then, the 2nd will pop up and then the third and so on. The quest will pop up one after another at the specific chapters, but will only appear after you complete the previous ones, or else it wont appear. (i think...) 

It should be on one of your read the letter quest tab if you haven't done it.

• 3 years later...