dragon forge cancel focus or chi 100% chance

Sheral

This is a problem that I have been detecting since these last 2 patches in 6v6 when I attack a used enemy Twin Barrels or Haze Bomb automatically cancels my focus or chi completely at 100% chance every time I use these skills starting a battle I stay completely without focus or chi something extremely frustrating, it is not supposed to work so effectively, I would like you to put this to the test. Not only is this but also try to change the target to another enemy and completely turned me to cancel the focus or chi, and leaves me at a complete disadvantage against any enemy to have the effect of the dragon with so much chance against my skills, please check it

• 2 weeks later...

I am full pvp dragon +9 and it is not the case you can not comment if you do not play the class if you have a lot of experience in 6v6 with gunner are in your right to say, I am reporting an error that I am seeing in the last weeks after being applied the patch, second the gunner's lbm only has utility to recharge the hook in 6v6 does not have another good utility, when the dragon of the enemy cancels the chi you can not recharge your chi for more than a thousand times the lmb to recharge it, but that is not relevant to the skills mentioned above the gunner automatically activate the effect of the dragon of the enemy with 100% chance.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2018 at 6:25 PM, Sheral said:

I am full pvp dragon +9 and it is not the case you can not comment if you do not play the class if you have a lot of experience in 6v6 with gunner are in your right to say, I am reporting an error that I am seeing in the last weeks after being applied the patch, second the gunner's lbm only has utility to recharge the hook in 6v6 does not have another good utility, when the dragon of the enemy cancels the chi you can not recharge your chi for more than a thousand times the lmb to recharge it, but that is not relevant to the skills mentioned above the gunner automatically activate the effect of the dragon of the enemy with 100% chance.

I think you need to simply get good in pvp and understand what accessories / skills/ soulshields do.....

People get max pvp gear and dont even understand how it works.

Also some accessories make you loose focus when you attack other players...

Archived