Do not increase the upgrade cost of TT accessories

ShadowChild

I was going to post something similar myself. 
A "rebalance" should not be a dramatic cost increase. 

Elysians are probably the most commonly stocked material simply because so much less of them are needed. Your change to the sacred crystals alone has already outdone the costs saved by the other material reductions. 

If you want to effectively rebalance costs and not just cause a significant price hike, you should decrease the amount of moonstones required as was done for the necklace. If you want to keep the overall cost relatively the same, you've put far too many ss and sacred crystals in and need to rethink your strategy. I think the most people end-game would be happy if all you did was keep the moonstone reduction and left everything else as is; as previously stated, the Elysian cost really isn't the issue here.

In addition to the earlier point, I'd like to point out that the Heart line of upgrades takes an extraordinary amount of Sacred Crystals and Soulstones. This "rebalance" is not only drastically increasing the cost of maxing a TT accessory, but also placing greater strain on the other materials needed in the largest quantity, especially after the other accessories are altered. All things considered, there's no reason at all this should be done to TT accessories.

Archived