Summoner low damage

dklm

Anybody else think that summoner has lower damage compared to other classes with same gear?  For example, my force master with same gear hits blazing beam crit for 100,000.  Summoner sunflower crit for 25,000.

I guess it depends from which gear you are talking about...

Sum is on the lower end of the damage meter in bt stuff. but with VT, we really catch up and do very good damage.

from the numbers and the fact you are talking about sunflowers I would guess you are talking about bt.

I do about 60k with one sunflower on a clean dummy, and considering sunflower is not our main damage skill later on (and we still spam it more than blazing beam), that is totally ok.

I think I read earth sum gets 2nd tier with some update again after (fire gunner/fire fm and some warden? beeing first or something), but right now we really hurt.

12 hours ago, Annysan said:

I guess it depends from which gear you are talking about...

Sum is on the lower end of the damage meter in bt stuff. but with VT, we really catch up and do very good damage.

from the numbers and the fact you are talking about sunflowers I would guess you are talking about bt.

I do about 60k with one sunflower on a clean dummy, and considering sunflower is not our main damage skill later on (and we still spam it more than blazing beam), that is totally ok.

I think I read earth sum gets 2nd tier with some update again after (fire gunner/fire fm and some warden? beeing first or something), but right now we really hurt.

you need to consider the modifiers for sunfloer from weapon / bracelet and the rest.

of course in a real rotation my sunflower does more damage, my point was more, if my unbuffed sunflower is already that much higher than his number, he very probably does not have vt gear and that is the reason why he got the feeling has does so little damage ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Good evening, for some time I wanted to make this publication on the Wind damage of the summoner which is real and literally bad, I have noticed that summoner with ground equipment do a lot of DPS, this is my character (Nhessa li) can verify it in the BnS Tree, As you can see I own a decent team and even so I do not surpass the 200k of DPS since the wind DPs never increase by more hits RB and sequence that makes the DPs always low and low more, the disconcerting is to see a summoner earth with worse articles do more DPS, people when they see the wind team consider you a rookie, I have even pictures of people asking me why I became a wind summoner?

Really the wind element seems very comfortable but I am very disappointed with the balance of skills elements of the game for this same reason, I never see my DPS increase and I feel like I've wasted my time in nothing and no matter how much the team climbs I always keep a few mediocre 150k dps, I have become very discouraged and I have lost the desire to play for the same reason, it should be noted that I also have a Warden (exilin) which has a mediocre team and 150k dps very easily, instead to achieve 200k with the summoner having a much better team is very difficult and to top off the DMG every time it decreases more, I have many tests (photos) of the DPS's of people with the worst team surpassing my DPS, I am an experienced player, I play since it came out game in its CN version and really this adaptation of elemental skills especially in the summoner wind was the worst of all and I can be sure 100% that the summoner wind is the class with the peo r element of all, a long time ago passed the same with the FM and placed the skills x2 and stabilized, then happened with the Warlock Shadow which also had a very low DPs and stabilized. I hope you can solve this, measure yourselves to the summoner with earth and wind and you will notice a ridiculously abysmal difference ¬¬

Archived