[NEWS] October 17 Patch Note Preview

whippleshuffle

2 hours ago, nhaeforg said:

I know it isn't written here but it was in the Blade and Soul 4.8.1. General Patch Notes .... Why oh why are a ton of quests in the viridian up to the moonwater plains removed? Will they come back? I seriously love doing them. They help to give a few extra xp and essential items for new characters and introduce them to certain areas. I even come back from time to time just for the fun of it when I'm bored of doing the campaign quests, farming, and grinding. Please someone tell me why. I game for quests and stories. Now a lot of my favourite daily quests are gone.

Because they want newer players to get to endgame faster so the whales would have people to play with.

On 10/11/2018 at 10:22 PM, whippleshuffle said:

Soulstones and Soulstone Crystals have been removed as rewards for faction quests in Moonwater Plains.

This was the only way for me to farm Soulstones and now its gone.

The daily to obtain the Obsidian Serpent outfit has been removed it seems, is there any possibility its going to be added back? Not sure how else it would be obtained (the outfit) :( Besides arena tickets maybe i guess.

Oh no! I wanted the outfit as well :(

10 hours ago, Sourav said:

This was the only way for me to farm Soulstones and now its gone.

Oh no! I wanted the outfit as well :(

it's only 2k zen beans and you dont need to be silver or gold ot get it will take you less than 1 hour to get it now cuz of arena.

**Soulstone & Soulstone Crystals have been removed as rewards for faction quests in Moonwater Plains**
- Everytime i find a way to make gold or farm Soulstone, you take it away, making the game more and more relient on credit cards (which i don't have)
- last spring i would have farm them by doing daylies but the purple dungeons are no longer rewarding to be worth farming (gold wise), so i created as many ln.55 as possible and switched to only do weeklies, until you drop the reward from weeklies by somewahere around 70% less gold, making them not so rewarding anymore,,,
well, you have it coming NCSoft, as soon as a decent MMORPG with pve and non-tab targeting comes to life, many of us F2P will leave the servers in a heart beat!

• Liinxy unpinned and locked this topic

Archived