What I hope to see in this year's Zaiwei-based Halloween event

Kozuki

-Scaling Boss HP: Unless the bosses has at least 100mln HP, they will get wipe out by Whale Motion Gunners and other Angry Whales the moment they are targetable. 

-Having Zaiwei outfit and head adornment (or whatever their name) to be event rewards. Yeah, I know that Zaiwei ruins itself drop the outfit, and you can farm it from arena, but considering the facts that:

+This year's outfit is lame

+Natural drop rate is abyssal.

+Not everyone loves pvp and some wants to puke the moment they have to pvp for something. 

So no. Instead, just let me farm it the PvE way through the event without much RNG.

Edit: Just pick up this:

image0.png

I think it is much better if you only you can exchange one of the currencies for oils/pet packs, instead of requiring both.

Edit 2: Found another twitter. Boss' HP will be scaled

the outfit is bad, the rates on exchange are bad, is all good they chose zaiwei for event but let be reasonable its outdated for the content we have now im pretty sure ranged will delete normal mobs arround the area and bosses before you could even touch them like happend in SSP, the bosses on the area spawn by making the mini events arround zaiwei but yeah we will have those lazy leechers sitting down in front of scorpion queen............

But all that aside at this point i dont care i have others mmo i can play and some of them have better  or even more rewarding events.

I used to love those event wich gave you like 6/7 oils peer character now you can barelly get 1 petpack or sacred vial wich is the most stupid thing on the world.....and they said they gonna make those item more available on events yeah felll like a nerf to me.

5 hours ago, Arkdain said:

the outfit is bad, the rates on exchange are bad, is all good they chose zaiwei for event but let be reasonable its outdated for the content we have now im pretty sure ranged will delete normal mobs arround the area and bosses before you could even touch them like happend in SSP, the bosses on the area spawn by making the mini events arround zaiwei but yeah we will have those lazy leechers sitting down in front of scorpion queen............

But all that aside at this point i dont care i have others mmo i can play and some of them have better  or even more rewarding events.

I used to love those event wich gave you like 6/7 oils peer character now you can barelly get 1 petpack or sacred vial wich is the most stupid thing on the world.....and they said they gonna make those item more available on events yeah felll like a nerf to me.

the exchange rates are not bad considering you can freely farm as much tokens in there as you want without restrictions.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

the exchange rates are not bad considering you can freely farm as much tokens in there as you want without restrictions.

you can farm thriller coins all you want but most of the best reward are locked behind killers coins wich you can get 5 peer day  2 on daily challange and 3 doing zaiwei dailys.

yeah daily challange wont be much an issue but here come the joke for the 3 zaiwei dailys you need to actually kill mobs on there to make murking lord,pyrefist and scorpion queen spawn.

some of bad thing that can happend here:

-you are outdamaged by whales and dont get a chance to drop boss box

-you kill countless mobs mini boss spawn but random ninja afk whale delete the mini boss before you could type WTF and he take all the glory

the amount of job and time invest for the event is too dam high and its double currency? WTF, if you was on old days you gonna remember how people used to afk ON ZAIWEI and let other do the job for them and it wasnt 1 or 2 i used to see like 6 people killing mobs while 10-14 siting there even laughing at you.

the best reward whit thriller coins but depending on times will only benefit those who play a loot of hours

Legendary Element 45

Legendary Jewel 45

Raven King’s Soul 25

Why do we need BOTH event tokens per exchange? Who thought this would be a good idea? Why do all events on BnS have to be a gigantic pain in the rectum? Can't you do a fast, easy and enjoyable event with good rewards for once? Jesus this is unbelievable.

12 hours ago, Rysa said:

Why do we need BOTH event tokens per exchange? Who thought this would be a good idea? Why do all events on BnS have to be a gigantic pain in the rectum? Can't you do a fast, easy and enjoyable event with good rewards for once? Jesus this is unbelievable.

Can someone give this person a microphone and some solid speakers? He's pretty much voicing the community feelings here. We could use some amplifiers as well!

Archived