Walex

I have no words

Recommended Posts

Walex   

So they just announced the next event... 6th event with the daily challenge IN A ROW (22 weeks! That's almost half year of doing daily challenge for events, insane!), are they serious with that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ketsura   

Are u really pissed they put DC instead they are sending us to a OLD 24MAN For a event for no reason?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavTH   

Korea is running out of ideas, ideal conclusion that the game developers are not  creative enough to keep this game from dying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ketsura   

We could have a event with "dark dungeons" (Necropolis, DD, EL, Asura), but no...

 

We have a 24 man event!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Showta   

I'm more disgusted by that costume choice

 

XHwwwem.gif

 

What the hck is that?!?!?!??!? What IS that?!?!?

Not like thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

On a scale of 1 to 10 this event is looking like a solid 2.3. SURE maybe if they decide to make droprate for tokens on bosses good it might be farmable for mats, but the spirit of Halloween is kind of a big bust and I don't mean that in the good way. I'm so disappointed lol. Where are the freebie Halloween costumes, its Halloweeeen why are we get Night Luna 2 and Noblesse for Halloweeeeeeeen-I'm so bummed.

 

You had how long and this is what you came out with?? You didnt have to do me like this. Look at me, I'm in shambles. I'm one more ugly costume release from crying on the kitchen floor at 2AM. I'm so let down right now. You're telling me there wasn't even one person in that entire room-ok you know what, I'm gonna stop there. Have a great day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SJ   

That ugly outfit dries me to desert

Edited by SJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Walex   
9 hours ago, Ketsura said:

Are u really pissed they put DC instead they are sending us to a OLD 24MAN For a event for no reason?

It's not like I'm "pissed" but have you tried doing the daily challenge everyday for like 130 days in a row? With a few characters? How would you feel if you read that you have to do that for another 3 weeks? Months ago they used to do 1 DC event > 1 non DC event > repeat.

Why would I be mad that they are "sending us to a OLD 24MAN"? At least it's something "new and fresh" for a moment. Even while I have my 100 Visasa kills, I'm fine with that. Even more - will be glad if they push events to other maps of this kind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
3 hours ago, Walex said:

It's not like I'm "pissed" but have you tried doing the daily challenge everyday for like 130 days in a row? With a few characters? How would you feel if you read that you have to do that for another 3 weeks? Months ago they used to do 1 DC event > 1 non DC event > repeat.

Why would I be mad that they are "sending us to a OLD 24MAN"? At least it's something "new and fresh" for a moment. Even while I have my 100 Visasa kills, I'm fine with that. Even more - will be glad if they push events to other maps of this kind.

Seems to be you clearly did not READ the event post porperly. Let me explain it to you then:

 

You can get the tokens for doing daily challenges BUT you also can farm the tokens by simply doing the quests in Zaiwei ruins and by killing the bosses there. Meaning you are not forced to do the daily challenges if you do not want to and you can just farm the tokens in zaiwei ruins. The fact that they give you extra for the daily challenges which you technically have to do every day if you want at least a bit of materials is always welcome. So in the end the halloween even is both DC and non-dc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Seems to be you clearly did not READ the event post porperly. Let me explain it to you then:

 

You can get the tokens for doing daily challenges BUT you also can farm the tokens by simply doing the quests in Zaiwei ruins and by killing the bosses there. Meaning you are not forced to do the daily challenges if you do not want to and you can just farm the tokens in zaiwei ruins. The fact that they give you extra for the daily challenges which you technically have to do every day if you want at least a bit of materials is always welcome. So in the end the halloween even is both DC and non-dc.

If you read the entire event post you'd know you actually have to do daily challenge + zaiwei dailies + farm the bosses to maximize being able to get the major event rewards.  They clearly state that there are 2 different event tokens for this event and they list that you need both types for all the major rewards.  Killer Tokens are received from daily challenge and the daily quests in Zaiwei Ruins while Thriller Tokens come from the Zaiwei Ruins dailies and drop from the bosses and normal monsters in the area.  Killing Visasa will get you a box that has a chance to drop 1 killer token but Visasa doesn't spawn every event cycle and the box only has a chance to give you that 1 token so that's not much of a farm for anyone unless they can afford to sit inside Zaiwei Ruins all day every day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asot   
On 10/10/2018 at 10:22 PM, Showta said:

I'm more disgusted by that costume choice

 

XHwwwem.gif

 

What the hck is that?!?!?!??!? What IS that?!?!?

Not like thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

On a scale of 1 to 10 this event is looking like a solid 2.3. SURE maybe if they decide to make droprate for tokens on bosses good it might be farmable for mats, but the spirit of Halloween is kind of a big bust and I don't mean that in the good way. I'm so disappointed lol. Where are the freebie Halloween costumes, its Halloweeeen why are we get Night Luna 2 and Noblesse for Halloweeeeeeeen-I'm so bummed.

 

You had how long and this is what you came out with?? You didnt have to do me like this. Look at me, I'm in shambles. I'm one more ugly costume release from crying on the kitchen floor at 2AM. I'm so let down right now. You're telling me there wasn't even one person in that entire room-ok you know what, I'm gonna stop there. Have a great day.

This was awesome :))

 

On 10/10/2018 at 8:45 PM, Walex said:

So they just announced the next event... 6th event with the daily challenge IN A ROW (22 weeks! That's almost half year of doing daily challenge for events, insane!), are they serious with that?

THANK YOU for sounding the alarm. I mean, if people would only play one character (which is not the case in this game, not if you want to get anywhere anytime soon) it might be reasonable. But being forced to do daily challenges + event quests on multiple characters .. AGAIN ....eeeh...  I think I'm starting to throw up. At least...

 

 MAKE THE ZAIWEI EVENT QUESTS PART OF THE DAILY CHALLENGE FOR THE EVENT PERIOD.

 

God dammit, at least  holiday events should be a reasons to celebrate, have fun and get awesome stuff. Not endless grinds with paid RNG boxes. If NC is trying to run the game into the ground in the west at least, I think they're on the right path...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody mentioned needing two different event currencies to get an item and the fact that zone was a lagfest when it was active?

Edited by KlausFlouride

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Showta   
2 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

Nobody mentioned needing two different event currencies to get an item and the fact that zone was a lagfest when it was active?

Nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

 

Ok so I watched stream and I defiantly appreciate all the new costumes, THOSE look great but here is my issue (because you know I have to have one)
 

Every Halloween so far, we have been given 1 free or free'ish Halloween costume.
We got them through event tokens or from Merchant for just a small small fee.

THIS year however, we get no Halloween freebie but instead RNG boxes + all the old Halloween sets were shown to be coming back to F10 instead

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

 

You

Let me think for once before I talk

 

I'd just like to say that it's not very....becoming. It's looks a bit....crass.
You know what I'm saying?? Maybe the ones in F10 will be way cheap, that would great, that would be amazing

But to go from every Halloween we get Halloween goodies to this year being "buy our RNG boxes!" is a littleeee.....
Like I'm not trying to be disrespectful. I'm really not, but if there was a Grinch for Halloween-

Edited by Showta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Walex   

Kay just did quick maths, 3 weeks for 2 vials at most, time to pass...
I kinda see no reason to login for next 3 weeks tbh, oh maybe for the F2P venture token in dash <prays to RNG>.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont understund why you ppl cry for the free outifit be ugly or not in halloween style... just look at the hmstore outfits is all halloween style also there is alot of good outfits on the rng box!!! hahaha come on guys put it in your brain for good there will be never be a good looking outfit  for free or throw events!! only for rng boxs/trove  (let aside for mats for endgame gears) burn it down and move on!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kozuki   

Pay for treat or grind for trick!

 

On 10/12/2018 at 3:51 PM, HoranLigorien said:

I dont understund why you ppl cry for the free outifit be ugly or not in halloween style... just look at the hmstore outfits is all halloween style also there is alot of good outfits on the rng box!!! hahaha come on guys put it in your brain for good there will be never be a good looking outfit  for free or throw events!! only for rng boxs/trove  (let aside for mats for endgame gears) burn it down and move on!!!

Cuz they can actually offer good outfits from events, and have already done so many times. Two previous Halloween events offer good outfits, especially the second one, which actually offer a wide range of outfits from events to too-outdated-dungeon outfits. Though the second one is also rigged by RNG cuz Merchant of Wonder.

 

Some other good outfit are given outside of event too, and require little to no effort. Alice outfit (the player desiged one) was given for free on 1st anniversary. Several of Jackpot outfits are good too. Then outfits from leveling-marathon event when new class comes out too (like Warden's ones). And free outfits from sponsors' codes. These outfits are what I don't mind to see them offered in F10, cuz you can only get them once with zero effort.

 

This my main's Wardrobe event tab I collect since the beginning of the game (sent some items to alts too). All of these are from events, Jackpots. I don't pay a single cent for them, and many of them looks pretty good. Note that I got Spellcrafter, Witch Hat, Bloodmoon, Monster Ball for some event-grinding efforts. All of these outfits are current on F10 at maximum possible prices.

 

q97gn1i.jpg

 

So yeah, it is possible for NCWest to offer good outfits for free. Just that the one who choose outfits for events need to get his eyes check before his condition get worse. No, the one who approves such design to exist in the first place should do that instead.

 

If you have time to act aggressive-passive and try to act like you're better than the rest of Internet, use that spare time to do some simple research and stop making a fool out of yourself instead.

Edited by Kozuki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gennady   
2 hours ago, SilverFoxR said:

So... you know you don't actually... HAVE to do these events... right?

What?! I didn't know, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zini   

I guess, i'll try it for 1 day. Then log off again.

 

What i don't like:
- it will be a lag feast (the most spooky thing this year will be the high number of disconnects you see)
- bad costume and rewards
- other older costumes now for n/hm-coins
- no Merchant of Wonders
- you need 2 different tokens
- as part, another "do the dailies" event
- Killing Visasa provides Visasa’s Box O’ Treats or Visasa’s Box O’ Tricks based on damage contribution. <- Realy?

- the usual rng and low drop rate


That said, i still like the idea to use old map locations for events. It's far better than that "finish dailies".


In all, the last good thing i saw was the fishing costume-chest. 3 old event costumes + wheel inside and you could choose how to open them and what you get. They could offer 3 of those chests: costumes, adornments, companion stuff. And the merchant of wonder could have sold those with his other items in the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Walex   
10 hours ago, SilverFoxR said:

So... you know you don't actually... HAVE to do these events... right?

Give another reason to be online then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XyiIsm   

This used to be part of the daily challenge back then. Problem was like before with this event currently if you aren't whale enough or in a team you won't be getting anywhere trying to do this. It's like every other zone with 24+ players (Grand Harvest Raid, Beastbog, etc) if you don't do enough damage to any of the bosses then all you get is an achievement for beating them but no loot drop. Only thing I can say is good luck in finding a party willing to help you get the loot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now