Raven and Premiums Transformation Stones

CastielSeven

I was wondering, if its possible for the devs to remove the premium transformation stones in raven up to raven 7? The one obstacle that remains for new player is the premium transformation stone requirement which goes about 400g (depending on server.)  To reach 400gold fast you need to do the dailies in the top dungeons which usually people require raven 6 +.  That alone still takes maybe About a weeks worth of dailies assuming you find groups to dd and lower.  (Since rt +  is usually raven 9 - Aransu territory.)

The other option is to make PTS without chances to fail.  I still think this mechanic is something that needs work,  or atleast up the mats to make up for them being 100% without a chance of failure.  It is frustrating when the matts are gathered and you hope to get that PTS for that one upgrade and end up not having that upgrade and have to once again farm the matts for the pts to try again...

if not;  can there atleast be an event where you can upgrade the weapons up to raven 9 through a removal of the PTS requirement?  It would help alot.  I know aransu is out of the question for now, which is why i wont go there since it is still top tier / endgame.  

Aside from that; 

Is it also possible to remove it from the ascendent weapon upgrades ? Since it cant really be used it pve. (I think premium trans stones should only be applied to weapons which are in the top end tier.)  

Any thoughts?

New players no, but old players, because everyone is being advised for going Dawn/Rift to 9 because u can end in raven and using only one PTS.

But I think it should removed anyway. Raven 9 is like the bare minimum for doing VT and DD-ST in F8.

27 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

New players no, but old players, because everyone is being advised for going Dawn/Rift to 9 because u can end in raven and using only one PTS.

But I think it should removed anyway. Raven 9 is like the bare minimum for doing VT and DD-ST in F8.

Actually raven 6 is the minimum /1.1k ap for dd and lower.  Raven 9 is more for RT and ST, as well as VT.  But DD and lower are atm braindead dungeons and more so now since the nerf.    I still dont get why people ask for raven 9 on there.  Though its typically for fast runs, but a raven 6 party can clear dd if they know the mechs.

But other than that you have some idea on it.  Cheers.

1 hour ago, CastielSeven said:

Actually raven 6 is the minimum /1.1k ap for dd and lower.  Raven 9 is more for RT and ST, as well as VT.  But DD and lower are atm braindead dungeons and more so now since the nerf.    I still dont get why people ask for raven 9 on there.  Though its typically for fast runs, but a raven 6 party can clear dd if they know the mechs.

But other than that you have some idea on it.  Cheers.

DD and HH arent 100% braindead, u can still wipe if u ignore the mechs.

1 hour ago, Ketsura said:

DD and HH arent 100% braindead, u can still wipe if u ignore the mechs.

How do you wanna wipe in DD and HH since none of the mechanics cause instant wipes....especially HH where even if you miss flowers and boss heals up both times he wont be doing the mech again and its just brainless dps. To add to it you cant wipe on ST last boss either anymore, so its also a brainded dungeon.

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

How do you wanna wipe in DD and HH since none of the mechanics cause instant wipes....especially HH where even if you miss flowers and boss heals up both times he wont be doing the mech again and its just brainless dps. To add to it you cant wipe on ST last boss either anymore, so its also a brainded dungeon.

Trust me, people are able to do that.

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

DD Boss 3 is wipe-able if you don't have a party smart enough to use their own class skills to stun the boss in-time (yeah, they exist. I meet quite a few of them when recruiting R6+. I even had two WL and two gunners which are mech-skippers, and they still failed miserably), which results in 15-30% (deep wound on/off) heal. The boss also has reduced enrage timer and stall for very long time with his burrow mech, so an average 100k-DPS party will do not have much time to finish him off if they fail even a single mech phase.

Even Boss 2 DD is wipe-able if your party is too dumb to do mech, and refuse to iframe the barrel explosion and CC the boss' AoE.

Archived