Sign in to follow this  
TwoTigersGeneral

mouse look in combat

While in combat my mouse-look locks up when my character is stunned or airborne.

When stuck in a ground combo or an air combo I cant use mouse-look to change my angle of view and observe the fight from a different angle.

This is especially problematic if you get pushed or knocked towards the edge of the fight ring and cant see your character or your opponent because your view is obstructed by a pillar or wall or plant. While in the air my camera gets stuck focusing on part of the ceiling or a beam or lamp on ceiling and  it blocks the view of my character and my opponent. I need to see the both my opponent and myself in order to fight.

Grimoir   

thats how it works in this game. Since you are stunned etc you cannot move the camera, it makes sense dont you think?

NO. I don't think so. It makes no sense at all. When stunned you should Not be able to Move or attack or block with character unless you have a free escape, but you should still be able to see the fight taking place otherwise you may as well watch a cut-scene. You should not be stuck looking at wall or plant or ceiling or any other object that obfuscates your view. The only time you should not see is when blinded.