Forums

Silver Scale add drop to Yeoharan

Sheral

should add to yeohoran (outlaw island) that can drop Silver Scales or rather update the drop of materials, also remove the drop of the dungeon (sealed forgin orb and xanos disc) something that at this point is not needed but silver scale is a very required item and the drop rate is very low. Sorry for my english:wink:

I don't think they will ever implement Silver Scale to solo bosses. There are no Blackstone drop/trade from any solo boss before. So why should be there for Silver Scale?

When the next tier of expensive materials are available (aka Blue Scale, Blue Pearl and Blue Glass) in next

dungeon update, Silver Scales, Blood Pearl and Sea Glass will be more available, and will gradually become just other Blackstone and Void Fragments 2.0.

For now, since Silver Scale/Fragment are account-bound, just do daily quests on DD/RT/ST on a few alts (and Shadowmoor too if you can). Do them on two alts net you like 70g and 12 scale fragment from daily quests. These dungeons also drop a whole scale too.

4 hours ago, Kozuki said:

I don't think they will ever implement Silver Scale to solo bosses. There are no Blackstone drop/trade from any solo boss before. So why should be there for Silver Scale?

When the next tier of expensive materials are available (aka Blue Scale, Blue Pearl and Blue Glass) in next

dungeon update, Silver Scales, Blood Pearl and Sea Glass will be more available, and will gradually become just other Blackstone and Void Fragments 2.0.

For now, since Silver Scale/Fragment are account-bound, just do daily quests on DD/RT/ST on a few alts (and Shadowmoor too if you can). Do them on two alts net you like 70g and 12 scale fragment from daily quests. These dungeons also drop a whole scale too.

Unless they make Scales become like Blackstone that drops every run, I dont see turning like that.

And lol, alts in DD, RT, ST and TS?! you need 1.1k for doing any of those! It's not even affordable doing multiple alts to be able to achieve that.

Archived