Moonstones / Soulstones

Cler

I was wondering that myself...i made a post about it...no answer so far concerning the moonstones or soustone...i am also a returning player and i refused to pvp back then in open world and still refuse to do it so if somebody could legit tell us if we can upgrade our gear without having to pvp that would be awesome. 

depending on which side you are on, ssp (should be soul stone planes?) is a pve zone, as there is mostly one side populated. But sure, you have to wear a pvp uniform for it.

Other than that, weekly gets you some tradeable mats, and if you do higher dungeons you have the chance to get tradable mats as well.

But the non tradable version are your friends ;) they drop in lower dungeons, can be farmed with peaches and from naksun (boss from floor 15 in mushin tower, he drops moonstones)

The tradeable versions are needed for crafting only, so you really should safe them for that and not change them to the non tradable version. You probably will still be short especially in moonstones, but that would be the way to go (or buy them in the auction house)

Archived