used prepaid ncoin code last night, worked, still dont have my ncoin

Broly

so yesterday i bought ncoin card from amazon. they gave me the code and i applyed it to my account on ncsoft. i have yet to get  my ncoin  from a PREPAID card.... after i applied it... i sent a ticket about it and they responded with "we will investigate issue". im still stuck here with out my ncoin.. did i get scammed or what?... i dont understand how a prepaid code that WENT THROUGH doesnt work.... and they have my money...This is just so tilting i just want my money back if they arnt going to give me my ncoin

man now i talked to lady on amazon about this problem and she said she issued a refund for the card when i didnt tell her to and now im worried about my ncsoft account being banned man... iv been playing this since beta :/ i really hope they respond to my tickets everything is just going down hill, the last moments of a veteran .-.

same issue here bro... i've applied yesterday and nothing... they said on twitter "[#NCSOFT] We are currently aware of an issue where activated NCoin codes are not delivering NCoin. We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible."
and on my ticket:
Thank you for the update, and our apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

This is now a known issue and we are currently investigating this matter further.

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

We'll let you know once we have new information on this. Thank you for your patience>

we have to wait... so.. yeah..

Archived