Asking for a support, completely ignored

FelixGoldstein

So i started the game a week ago on DE server EU, for Ping reasons.. only to find out some how my ping still goes crazy like on Jinsoyun and FR so ... i continued to play and the communication is a bit hard for me and i asked for a support and there is nothing at all.. it been a day and none responded..at least tell me is it possible or not ? so i can actually move on and probably leave the game in peace.

It doesnt matter if its jinsoyun or fr or de server they all are located in same place and it wont make any difference for ping realy. Only diference is language nothing else. Ping fluctuations can be from your Providers bad rooting. Where you play from?  

Even whales dont get faster response faster than one day most of the times so relax and be a little more patient... this instant crying in eu comunity drives me crazy and for the ping part, DE server has confirmed better ping/ ingame ms than jinsoyun due the server being way less crowded .

Its confirmed by several friends who transfer  DE -> jins server before its around 20-50+ more ms than on their previous server  .And i can relate it cuz if i play friday afternoon/ evening my ms is 100-120  or if i play monday 2 am my ms is 40-50 so how crowded the servers are definitely makes effect and DE basically 1/4 of jinsoyun so Those servers are actually never laggy.

The reason i thought they respond quickly was i have asked them before about something and i got a respond within hour and i was so glad about it.as for u saying '' instant crying''. whats a post gonna have to do with anything as crying ? like i know u forum kids live on the comment section room but meh i couldn't careless but to reply back and say Please give us a break from ur '' haHAA '' cring comments.

on a further note, they did respond and it seems they are flooded with tickets. so all good.

Archived