Raven prisms are too expensive.

Honorlessman

Considering raven is really old now that we have tt and another upcoming raid I don't get why the raven accessories are still so hard to get. It's so nice of you to add them to hard dungeons but did you really checked the prism prices? Do they look fair to you?
250 hellion cores for single raven acc? Why is it much more expensive than, IDK, the SST bracelet for example? Also why hellion cores instead of more logical draken cores?
Right now they are complete rip-off.  You are on the right path but for once, do a thing thoroughly.

Why the heck would they change it to Draken cores when people can cheat that so easily as doing a quest at level 55 gives you 200 draken cores and that can be abused per character so people have so many of them and it would be like giving free raven accessories, especially to people with 7+ characters who already have 500+ draken cores just sitting in their storage and getting them from runs as well as I myself have just over 1.5k draken cores banked.

I also don't find it a rip-off as doing the raid is fairly easy and if you're doing it with your clan where likely most of them don't need those accessories anymore they're fairly easy to get, I do find it a rip-off for the raven necklace though as it's from VT and is not as easy as BT so it's more difficult to run in order to acquire and the faded raven necklace itself sells for a hefty price on the marketplace for new players compared to the earrings and rings. I think that one should be lowered to 150ish hellion cores.

Really though? You have a fair point there with draken cores.
But 250 hellion core for raven accs is still a rip-off. You can get raven accs easily true, but prisms had to be an alternative to that. Also it's rng with raid. I have been waiting for my earring since warden came out still no luck. It's not worth the effort for such an old accessory.
Also not many clans invite the new characters/alts to their BT raids, so there is that.
I disagree with necklace being too expensive. VT raid is still relevant so it is understandable that it requires much more effort. Maybe the scale count can be lowered but other than that it's actually ok.

The option to purchase the BT earring is for cases where you have absolutely horrible RNG. In my case my main sits at aransu 6 but has never dropped the fire earring from bt so far, I ended up buying the earring with cores a couple months ago because I have had such horrible luck and was tired of sitting on the xanos earring. The merchant isn't supposed to be a reliable way to get your raid gear or else there really would be no point in running BT, everyone would just rather buy it from the merchant. Players nowadays just expect to receive everything for free, suck it up. Either pray to RNGesus or farm top 7 dungeons for hellion cores.

Just now, Navish said:

The option to purchase the BT earring is for cases where you have absolutely horrible RNG. In my case my main sits at aransu 6 but has never dropped the fire earring from bt so far, I ended up buying the earring with cores a couple months ago because I have had such horrible luck and was tired of sitting on the xanos earring. The merchant isn't supposed to be a reliable way to get your raid gear or else there really would be no point in running BT, everyone would just rather buy it from the merchant. Players nowadays just expect to receive everything for free, suck it up. Either pray to RNGesus or farm top 7 dungeons for hellion cores.

I never said free. And it is not free. You still need to do dungeons to gather mats.
I am just pointing out that it is not really balanced costwise when it requires same amount of effort as VT neck.
And yes players expect to keep up with the game.
Apparently that's what the developers thinking too since they are handing out FREE riftwalks to everyone.

But nvm, just slap another
pLaYeRs ExPecT eVeRyThInG fReE.

.. i suggest we should lower the mats for Raven prisms , or even change from Hellion cores to Draken cores .. but require achievement  to clear RK certain amount of times .. maybe 5 ? just incase some pple had bad luck with rng with drops

59 minutes ago, Kraze01 said:

.. i suggest we should lower the mats for Raven prisms , or even change from Hellion cores to Draken cores .. but require achievement  to clear RK certain amount of times .. maybe 5 ? just incase some pple had bad luck with rng with drops

One run is more than enough, this a weekly thing. Just put that behind the Raven king ach and we good.

Archived