really i have wait 12 hours for get ncoin ?

iXtw

Some payment methods need to get through a longer approval process for reasons i do not know. In my case, Paypal gives me results in less than a minute, but direct CC purchase takes more than 24 hours. This is the only place this happens to me, but I've learned to accept it.

5 hours ago, iXtw said:

hello guys, i dont know i have wait 12 hours for get my n coin.. every trove i buy n coin for spend in keys, so ? i cant wait. trove will finish tomorrow ...

This is part of a fraud check. If you wanna blame anyone blame the players who abused paypal purchases last year. Thats why their fraud checks have been changed.

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

This is part of a fraud check. If you wanna blame anyone blame the players who abused paypal purchases last year. Thats why their fraud checks have been changed.

What paypal abuse?

Honestly, I dont understand the 12 hrs. I'v never had any game but BNS do this.Truthfully though the worst time to purchase Ncoin is during a long sale. Before and beginning of trove is instant. towards the end not so much. I only use my Debit Card.

23 hours ago, RAID said:

What paypal abuse?

Ugh i dont remember which mod posted it, but people were commiting fraud with the use of paypal. dont know the exact details but thats what they stated. I can think off what they mean but thats not important. that was the main reason they reviewed their entire fraud check procedure.

Archived