Knocking again after few months of absence

SinCity

Long story short, due to my irl problems i stopped playing bns with the release of VT, now that i came back i am kind of lost.

Current Gear: Sitting at 1080AP with - Rift 3 / Elemental Accs S6 / Oath Neck s10 / Tiger Bracelet s10 / Eternity Belt S10 / BT ss set / Awak Heart 1 (Probably was a dumb move, right?) / HM Pet 6 / HM Soul 6. <-Will miss the free ascending soul since i re-joined yesterday. Unless the stages are not that many and its easy to get the soul otherwise rip. 

• So my main questions is someone to give me a suggestion on how to focus on my gear, is it the weapon first? 
  • Also i run out of moonstone crystals, should i grind naksun 24/7 or there is another way to farm them aka more efficient? (Not battleground, don't want to hold my team down just because i suck at it).
  • Where did the pet pods go from the progression trees and what is vial? 
  • And main question, how do people make gold now, noticed the gold boxes were removed, and the quests for the dungeons i can join give almost nothing and since the "legendary" items from those dungeons are outdated they worth nothing -Used to get a decent amount from NS bracelets T_T. (Note: The only dungeons up to which i can run or find group is SSM, anything beyond that is out of my reach). 

Complete desperate f2p player here seeking guidance. T_T 

Your gear isnt bad. I assume with elemental accs you mean BT....so:

1. You should still be able to get the soul from event. If you start now and religeusly do everything each day to get the emblems and get the 1 free one from HM store.

2. Gear wise: Max out your BT accessories, Upgrading the heart was a good move, its actually very beneficial.

3. Upgrade your weapon and try finding a clan to take you to VT so you can get the elemental necklace and  your VT badge

4. Pet pods are still needed to upgrade the pet. Nothing changes there except they nerfed how many you need for certain stages

5. Vial is the non-tradable version of sacred oil. you transfrom a sacred oil into a sacred vial similar to elysian orbs -> elysian crystals etc. One is tradable the other isnt.

Overall they changed some legendary accessory requirements. you can buy the legendary accessories from dungeons like Helion Belt, Helion Bracelet (which comes after the tiger / dragon one) by just completing 10 runs of the dungeon and having 200 helion cores.

Moonstone crystals: you can do dungeons, farm celestial basin and buy the material pouches, farm naksun. thats about it.

Overall, get your soul up and weapon and you wont have issues finding parties.  You could spend some $ and buy the matery bundle as that gives a decent soul and pet aura (but they arent upgradable)

Yes, i am with full BT.

59 minutes ago, HateMe said:

1. You should still be able to get the soul from event. If you start now and religeusly do everything each day to get the emblems and get the 1 free one from HM store.

So if i do the Daily - CS - Weekly - Store Daily, its possible to get it even if i have it s1 and 9 emblems? 

1 hour ago, HateMe said:

3. Upgrade your weapon and try finding a clan to take you to VT so you can get the elemental necklace and  your VT badge

This will be tough, but i will try getting into a clan for VT once i upgrade my weapon, but at what stage ? 6? 9? 

1 hour ago, HateMe said:

4. Pet pods are still needed to upgrade the pet. Nothing changes there except they nerfed how many you need for certain stages

5. Vial is the non-tradable version of sacred oil.

I see.

Thanks for the info, it was quite a relief that my gear is not total garbage and that i might get the soul, or probably will get it cus i don't plan on missing a daily. 

Archived